Small, pleasant hotel set in a quieter area of town
- Half Board
- 800m to slopes
- 300m to Resort Centre
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Bar & restaurant
- Wi-Fi Available
The Sud Ovest is a family run hotel that provides attentive service and a relaxed atmosphere. Situated at the top of the village, it is close to the main shopping area, Piazza Fraiteve and the town centre. It is 750m from the main ski area, accessible by the resort shuttle bus or an 8 minute walk. The hotel's run by the experienced Roux family and all of the staff are incredibly welcoming. They give out free afternoon tea and biscuits every day and you can head to the bar after for a few drinks before dinner.
- Just 8 minutes’ walk (750m) to the nearest ski lifts and close the Monte Fraiteve slopes.
- A regular ski bus service operates to and from the ski lifts (pay locally).
- The resort centre is a few metres away.
All rooms have shower, hairdryer, safe, telephone and TV.
Standard Twin Room- sleeps 2 , they have a shower. Rooms for sole occupancy are available for a supplement.
Comfort Twin Room -sleeps 2 have a more modern style with a smart TV with internet.
- Lounge with open fire place
- Bar and restaurant
- Ski deposit in centre of resort at Ski Golf da Cristina €20 per week
- Indoor parking €15 per day
- Continental buffet breakfast , hot option is extra (payable locally)
- 3 course evening meal with choice is served in the main restaurant. There is an extensive wine list.
- Weekly traditional gala dinner of local specialities.
- Christmas and New Year’s gala dinners included.
- Free afternoon tea and biscuits are served each afternoon
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email