Great choice for couples & families due to huge range of facilities available
- Half Board
- Elite hotels within the Relais and Châteaux Association, stylishly decorated to the highest Tyrolean standards
- 5 minutes' walk to the centre, 20 minutes' bus ride to the glacier and 10 minutes' walk to the Elfer lifts
- 3000m² jSPA with indoor and outdoor pools, 20 varieties of baths, saunas and more
· 5 minutes' walk to the village centre · 15-20 minutes' bus ride to the main ski area · shuttle bus to the Glacier - 3 times in the morning and afternoon
All rooms have a satellite TV, DVD player, hairdryer, safe, minibar, bathrobes, slippers and balcony.
Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, bath, WC and small balcony.
Family Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · lounge with open fire · bar · daily English language newspapers · 3000m² jSPA with indoor and outdoor heated pools, 20 varieties of baths, steam baths and saunas, Quiet Zone with waterbeds, vitality whirlpool with underwater music and outdoor whirlpool · extra charge for jOYFUL Wellbeing area which offers an extensive range of spa and beauty treatments · complimentary fruit juice, tea and soda in the spa · games room with TV, Wii, Playstation 3 and darts · free Jagdhof kids' club with lunch included, for kids from 4 years (Mon-Fri, 10am-1pm and 4pm-9pm) · extra charge for babysitting · children's playroom with toys · daily activity programme · lift up to 3rd floor · 70 rooms
· welcome drink · expansive hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5-course evening meals with a choice of all courses and daily salad and cheese buffets · weekly starter and dessert buffets · weekly gala evening
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Spa and Wellness
Children cannot use the spa area but have unlimited
access to the indoor and outdoor pools, with parental supervision.
The Kitz-Club, designed for children aged between 4 and 12 years offers playtime in a safe environment within the hotel.
- Table tennis
- Day trips
- Free play
Open Monday to Friday from 10am-1pm and again from 4-9pm. During school holidays the club is open all day from 10am-9pm. Communal and healthy lunches and dinners are at an extra charge.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email