A great choice for those who want the convienience of being close to the lifts while also being in a central position within the town.
- Half Board
- Luxury hotel where everything is within easy reach
- Fitness facilities available
- 'Endless’ resistance swimming pool
- Fully equipped gym
· in the resort centre · 2 minutes' walk to the Col Rodella cable car · 3 minutes' walk to the bus stop
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer, telephone, safe and minibar.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private bath or shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €8 per night, payable locally.
· bar · TV room · games room · children's play area · wellness centre with mini hydro pool, sauna, Turkish bath, thermal grotto, tropical shower, cold baths and fitness centre
· welcome drink · buffet breakfast · 4-course waiter-service evening meal with choice of main course and salad buffet · 1/2 litre of wine and one bottle of mineral water per couple with evening meals · weekly gala dinner · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
About Campitello di Fassa
Campitello is on the Sella Ronda circuit, providing 175km of pistes to cover. Most of this caters for intermediates and, with the aid of improved lifts, the whole domain is easily accessible. Campitello is linked to Canazei (two kilometres away), but is much quieter than its neighbour. It is a traditional, unspoilt village, with great restaurants and food, but a lack of foreign language-speaking instructors can make ski school a bit of a challenge. One visitor described the skiing as fairly uniform, with 'not much variety in grade - all red runs which put beginners, intermediates and experts on the same pistes'. The skiing doesn't reach down to the village and you'll have to get a lift up. And, as with most Italian resorts, childcare is pretty minimal.
Overall, Campitello di Fassa is a good value, small village from which to take advantage of the Sella Ronda circuit. It's great for lower abilities, with an attractive traditional South Tyrolean ambience.