Close to both the resort centre and ski lifts, the Sonnblick offers fantastic accommodation with plenty to offer both on and off the piste!
- Half Board
- Modern, family-run hotel with great facilities
- Heated outdoor pool and wellness area with whirlpool, herbal steam room, saunas and relaxation area
- Lounge area and bar, free WiFi throughout whole hotel
· 5 minutes' walk to village centre · 5 minutes' walk to ski lifts · ski bus stop virtually outside
All rooms have a hairdryer, cable TV, free WiFi, iPad fixed in room, safe and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Suite - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, living area with double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · lounge area and bar · outdoor pool heated to 32 degrees · spa with whirlpool, herbal steam room, two sauna's and relaxation area · 10% discount on Tauern spa entry · lift to all floors · 35 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · après ski snack (3.30-5pm) · 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course, and daily starter and salad buffets · optional upgrade to 5-course evening meals for €5 per person per night · weekly gala dinner · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Close To Slopes
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email