The Hotel Schmittenhof enjoys a pretty woodland location where you can ski back to the door at the end of the day!
- Half Board
- Doorstep skiing
- 15 minutes' walk to resort centre
- Ski bus stop outside
- Excellent sauna and steam room
The Hotel Schmittenhof is a traditionally Alpine-styled
hotel with contemporary finishing touches to its amenities and décor.
Being on the slopes (so sitting on a slight uphill climb), the views of
the surrounding mountain scenery that you’ll be treated to are
· ski-in, ski-out · 3 minutes' to the lift · 4 minutes' to ski school · ski bus stop at the front of hotel · 30 mintutes' walk to town centre · slight uphill location
All room have a satellite flatscreen TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, safe and are non-smoking.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin deluxe room – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony or terrace.
Suite – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed, private shower, WC and south facing balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· ski room · heated boot rack · lift to all floors · sauna · steam room · whirlpool · bar · sun terrace
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email