Fantastic hotel offered on a bed & breakfast basis allowing you explore the town's many restaurants serving local specialities!
- Bed and Breakfast
- Bar & lounge
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa centre
- Wi-Fi Available
- Just 2 minutes' walk (200m) to the centre of Zermatt
- Surrounded by excellent restaurants for dining out
- Ski bus stops 2 minutes' walk (200m) away
- All the spacious, comfortable twin rooms have bath, cable TV, telephone, radio, hairdryer and safe
- Standard twin rooms and junior suites are south-facing and also have balcony
- Superior twin rooms have a small kitchenette (2 hotplates and fridge), but no balcony
- A small single with shower is also available
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Indoor pool and spa area with Finnish and bio-saunas, large 7-person jacuzzi, special showers and aroma-steambath (free)
- Solarium (pay locally)
- Comfortable lounge with open fireplace
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Lift (to 4th floor)
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam bath
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast in the hotel's newly-renovated breakfast room with ‘champagne’, eggs and ham cooked to your personal liking
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property:
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
Zermatt, according to some reporters, is as near as anywhere to perfection, so long as you are an intermediate or advanced skier. With vast and varied skiing that extends via a link with Cervinia into Italy, along with awesome scenery, Zermatt really is a great resort. Let's be honest, there are better choices for complete beginners, but Zermatt DOES have beginners' slopes and a very good ski school, so don't believe those who will try telling you it's not possible to learn to ski here.
The more experienced skiers will love the 400+km of pistes and complete snow guarantee that comes with the high altitude. The Klein Matterhorn cable car is Europe's highest ski lift station at 3,820m. Ski over into Italy for a cruise around Cervinia's well maintained slopes, before heading back to the Hennustall for an apres ski beer or three!
Zermatt ski resort
With amazing restaurants both on and off the mountain, a beautiful town that is traffic free apart from the electric taxis and great nightlife to suit all tastes, life down in resort isn't too shabby either. The traffic free village is a joy to stroll around and there is high end shopping, drinking and eating to suit all! Whisper it, Zermatt even has a McDonald's...
Accommodation in Zermatt isn't just limited to 4 and 5 star hotels, lower budgets are catered for here but, in truth, Zermatt is not a destination for the penny pincher! All around, this is Switzerland's number one resort on many levels, and another destination that any serious skier must tick off their bucket list.