Good choice if you want to be close to both the lift & resort centre
- Half Board
- Bar & lounge
- Wellness centre with sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- Supervised children's club
- Wi-Fi Available
Only 150m from the centre of Campitello and 200m to the Col Rodella cable car.
- Standard twins sleep up to 4 (20m²). Comfort twins sleep up to 4 (25m²). Single rooms (16m²) also available.
- All rooms have shower, balcony, satellite TV, minibar, safe, hairdryer, and telephone.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wellness centre with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, gym and tisane area (Free)
- Solarium, massages and beauty treatments (pay locally).
- Supervised Mini Club (3-13yrs) 08.30-17.00 daily
- Lounge area
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Steam room
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Dinner service:
Buffet & waiter service
About Campitello di Fassa
Campitello is on the Sella Ronda circuit, providing 175km of pistes to cover. Most of this caters for intermediates and, with the aid of improved lifts, the whole domain is easily accessible. Campitello is linked to Canazei (two kilometres away), but is much quieter than its neighbour. It is a traditional, unspoilt village, with great restaurants and food, but a lack of foreign language-speaking instructors can make ski school a bit of a challenge. One visitor described the skiing as fairly uniform, with 'not much variety in grade - all red runs which put beginners, intermediates and experts on the same pistes'. The skiing doesn't reach down to the village and you'll have to get a lift up. And, as with most Italian resorts, childcare is pretty minimal.
Overall, Campitello di Fassa is a good value, small village from which to take advantage of the Sella Ronda circuit. It's great for lower abilities, with an attractive traditional South Tyrolean ambience.
Sat 28 Jan 2023
Sat 11 Feb 2023