A stylish new hotel in the popular La Massana village offering comfortable accommodation including junior suites and excellent facilities.
- Half Board
- Comfortable accommodation including junior suites
- Excellent facilities for the discerning traveller
- Situated opposite the new gondola lift
- Small thermal pool
- Opposite the new gondola lift in La Massana
- Regular bus service connects to resort (3km) and to Arcalis ski area
RoomsAll rooms have twin beds and some have a double sofa-bed as well. All bedrooms have satellite TV, safe, telephone, hairdryer and private bath and wc.
- Highly recommended for families. Arinsal prides itself on its family-friendly ski school and the short distance of Hotel Magic to the skiing means that getting the kids on the slopes is not a chore. There are family rooms, spacious public area and even a swimming pool.
- The hotel has a lobby/lounge area with comfy seating as well as a bar.
- There is a Wellness area with small swimming pool with massage jets, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and gym (with a local charge of €3.5 per person per day).
- The hotel also has ski lockers and Wi Fi is available.
There is an extensive buffet breakfast to start the day and evening buffet meals with a wide variety of choice including show cooking or main courses cooked to order.
Arinsal definitely attracts a younger crowd, who generally take advantage of cheap alcohol and a large selection of bars and clubs, many of which at the foot of the slopes.
It has an excellent ski school, those looking to learn will find Arinsal absolutely ideal. Forming part of the Vallnord ski area (about 60kms of pistes), there is access to other sectors, Arcalis and Pal. As a beginner, you’ll spend the first couple of days learning the basics on the lower parts of the Arinsal sector, while intermediates and progressing beginners can venture over to Pal in the next valley over, linked via cable car. There you’ll find a selection of wide, tree-lined runs to test your ski skills. Arcalis is accessed by a bus but worth it for the intermediates in the group.
Overall, Arinsal ideally suits beginners and intermediates and those looking for lively evenings. There is good childcare so families are welcome. As the lifts go up to nearly 2600m, the snow is reliable as well.