Quality 4* hotel in a quiet area of Ortisei offering comfortable accommodation
- Half Board
- 1000m to slopes
- 599m to Resort Centre
- Free shuttle to Seiser Alm gondola plus ski bus stop opposite hotel
- Beautiful spa area with pool
- Free Wi-FI
- quiet location
- 5-10 minutes' walk to the centre of Ortisei
- ski bus stops opposite hotel (free)
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and minibar. Cots are available to hire, free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
Superior Twin/Double Room - 25m² - sleeps 2-3:Double bed (if twin beds are required it should be noted on booking), extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Deluxe Twin Room - 30m² - sleeps 1- 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- comfortable lounge/bar
- fitness room
- Free use of the spa area with: indoor pool with caves, waves, waterfalls, jet stream, hydromassage, Finnish sauna, hay sauna, Turkish steam bath, infrared cabin and hot tub.
- extra charge for massage
- free WiFi
- 42 rooms
- buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with choice of menu, salad and dessert buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners are included
afternoon pastries, soup and sweets (from 4pm), fresh fruit and herbal teas in the spa (from 5.30pm)
The picturesque old town of Ortisei (1236m) is the principal community and cultural centre of Selva/Val Gardena, of one Italy's most prominent ski areas. It has its own small ski area and is linked with Selva and the famous Sella Ronda circuit, by a free 'ski-express' bus service. The Sella Ronda – a day's outing along a 50km ski circuit through dozens of villages and hamlets and four regions – is itself part of a vast region accessed with the Dolomiti Superski pass, covering an astonishing 1200km of pistes and served by 460 ski lifts. Apart from its outstanding scenery, skiing and local cuisine, Val Gardena is world famous for its wood carving.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Non-Skiers
Good For Snowboarding
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Hotel Luna Mondschein
• Hotel Luna Mondschein, Strada Johann Baptist Purger, 81, 39046 Ortisei BZ, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email