Excellent choice to explore the ever popular resort of Alpe d'Huez. Good value and quick access to the slopes. Simple and bright rooms all with a balcony.
- Half Board
- 300m to slopes
- 300m to Resort Centre
- Value hotel in the heart of the Massif de l'Oisans
- 2 minutes' walk to resort centre.
- Restaurant with picturesque, panoramic mountain views
- Wi-Fi Available
Upon your arrival in Hotel le Chaix you’ll be welcomed in by warm, friendly staff who’ll check you in to one of the 32 basic yet cosy bedrooms. All have WiFi access as well as bright with big windows and a balcony. At the top of the hotel you’ll find a restaurant - the venue for your hearty breakfast buffets and 3-course evening meals – with panoramic views across the resort. There’s also a lounge area that’s perfect for kicking back with a cocktail.
- 2 minutes walk to the centre of the resort
- 1 minute walk to the Signal lift
- 2 minute walk to the Les Bergers lifts
- 2 minutes walk to the ski school and nursery slopes
- ski bus stop outside hotel
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK channels and free WiFi, and are non-smoking. Hairdryers are available from reception. Cots are available free of charge on request.
Twin rooms - sleeps 2: twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony
- hotel bar and lounge
- free wi-fi
- games room
- book corner on ground floor
- lift to all floors
- laundry facilities (at an extra charge)
- ski room with lockers
Offered on a half board basis, breakfast will include a selection of hot and cold options including cereals, fruit, yogurts, freshly baked breads and pastries, fresh coffee and tea. A freshly prepared evening meal is provided with a good selection of local and internationally inspired dishes.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email