Centrally located and offering excellent value in this prestigious resort
- Half Board
- Family run hotel in a super location
- Small wellness area
- Excellent restaurant
In the centre of Corvara, 400m from the Boe gondola and ski school.
- All of the double rooms have bath, hairdryer, TV, telephone safe and balcony.
- Single rooms are available on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Small spa with sauna, whirlpool and solarium
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lounge area
- Buffet breakfast with hot option.
- 4 course evening meal with choice and salad buffet.
- Weekly gala dinner with local specialities.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Dinner service:
Buffet & waiter service
Found in the Alta Badia ski area and a linked offshoot of the Sella Ronda circuit, Corvara is one of the bigger villages. It is also one of the more lively. There are lots of restaurants, bars and hotels and, as one recent visitor has noted, 'if you like good food and great wine and beer, this is the place for you'. The other villages on the circuit offer even more eateries, but drinking and driving is just as stupid in Italy as it is anywhere else. Corvara is very conveniently positioned to get the most out of the region's skiing, much of which favours intermediate cruisers and beginners. Experts may well want to stay in nearby Arabba for some of best tough stuff in the Italian Alps. Unfortunately, as with the less well-known Italian resorts, foreign languages are not widely spoken, so ski school in particular can be a bit of a problem.
Overall, Corvara is a good spot for getting the best of the Alta Badia and the Sella Ronda areas – also offering plenty to occupy your stomach in the evenings…