Popular hotel in a good location offering easy access to the slopes! Modern and spacious rooms, amazing views and excellent reviews!
- Half Board
- 200m to slopes
- In Resort Centre
- 5 minutes' walk to the Sella Ronda lifts
- Wellness centre with four saunas, steam room and whirlpool
- Ski lockers
- Indoor pool & fitness room
- 5 minutes' walk to the lifts
- 15 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- shuttle bus to and from the slopes
All rooms have a satellite TV, WiFi, telephone, bathrobes, hairdryer, minibar and safe. Tea and coffee making facilities are available at an extra charge on request. Cots are available to hire for €45 per night, to be paid locally, request on booking.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- bar with terrace
- indoor pool
- wellness area with 4 different types of sauna, and steam room and whirlpool
- fitness room
- extra charge for beauty treatments and massage
- table tennis
- games room
- extra charge for pool table
- children's play area
- ski lockers
- once weekly optional dinner at the Col Pradat mountain refuge with transfer by snow-cat (extra charge)
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of menu and salad buffet
- themed dinner once a week
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- Free welcome drink
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email