Just 300m from the ski lifts and near the resort centre, the Hotel Ibiza is perfect for those who like to have fun both on and off the piste!
- Half Board
- 300m to slopes
- 500m to Resort Centre
- Just 300m from the ski lifts
- Après with live music on the terrace
- Bright and airy indoor pool and spa area
- All-inclusive upgrade is available on drinks
close to the resort centre (5 min walk) · 300m to the Diable lift · free shuttle bus to the lifts
The hotel has 60 rooms and they all have a double or twin beds, bath with shower or shower room, hairdryer, towels, smart TV, coffee machine, safe, WiFi, separate toilets and balcony with mountain views.
Twin/double room - sleeps 2: Twin or double bed, 18M2, north facing view
Twin/double room - sleeps 2: Twin or double bed, 25M2, south facing view.
Duplex suite- sleeps 4: South or north facing living room with double sofa bed on ground floor and double bed on a mezzanine.
- Spa and wellness facilities including indoor heated swimming pool, steam room, whirlpool and sauna Free
- Fitness room
- Massages and beauty treatments available (book and payable locally)
- WiFi Free
- Lounge with fireplace
- Board games
- Piano bar
- Sun terrace with amazing views of the mountains
- Games room with table tennis and pool table
- Return shuttle bus available to take guests down to the ski lifts
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Private car parking (€7 per day - pre book and pay locally)
- Child places in Duplex suites are Free of charge
- Baby cots are available (on request) for children under 2 years
- Earlier meal times are available for children on request
- All rooms can fit a cot except A2 Rooms
- Highchairs in restaurant
- Games room
- Early meals available
- Children's menu
- Cots & linen
Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
5 course buffet evening meals with larger variety of choice
Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Tea and coffee stations on all floors
Special dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarian etc.) are available (request in advance)
All inclusive available (additional supplement)
Close To Slopes
About Les Deux Alpes
Les Deux Alpes skiing
Les Deux Alpes is a very popular resort with the Brits. It boasts the largest glacier in Europe (at 3568m)allowing for year round skiing. The biggest attraction for boarders and freestyle skiers, and those that like a bit of pro spotting, is the world class snowpark found at the Jandri mid-station during the winter, and up on the glacier during the summer. Beginners and intermediates are well catered for with some nice motorway pistes. Advanced skiers should head to the La Fee area for testing black runs and to nearby La Grave for some of the best off-piste around.
Anywhere with its own 200km ski area should be on the serious skier's to-do list.
Les Deux Alpes ski resort
The resort itself is quite large and spread out, it does have a very good range of shops and restaurants, plus varied and lively apres ski & nightlife. For non skiers, the hamlet of Venosc with its craft shops and cute eateries is walkable when there's not too much snow, or can be reached by cable car. Childcare is very good, so families are welcomed.
Overall, a lively resort and very popular with the young freestyle crowd and their followers, with La Grave and the glacier particular pluses and Grenoble Airport only 90 minutes away. A great resort if you're on a budget, but with some popular high end choices too. You're guaranteed a fun time in Deux Alpes!
Good For Snowboarding
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Off-Piste: Very good
• 18 Rue du Cairou, 38520 Les Deux Alpes, France
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email