Quality, family-run hotel with excellent service - ideal if you prefer a quieter holiday yet still close to the bustling resort of Sölden if you fancy a little nightlife too!
- Half Board
- Beside the slopes, a few minutes' walk to the centre
- Restaurant, bar, lounge and games room
- Indoor pool and wellness area with outdoor whirlpool
- Free WiFi throughout
· at the top of a steep hill · 2 minutes' walk to the resort centre · 2 minutes' walk to the nearest lift · 1 minute's walk to the nursery slopes
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite/cable TV
with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers,
safe and fridge, and are non-smoking.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, WC and mountain views.
Twin room with balcony - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, single or double sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony (small terrace on first floor).
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· indoor pool · sauna, steam room and whirlpool · extra charge for massage, on request · bar · smoking lounge · sun terrace · games room · in-house ski shop · ski room with heated boot rack · free WiFi · lift to all floors
· buffet breakfast · afternoon snack (3.30-4.30pm) · 3 or 4-course buffet evening meals
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email