Lovely hotel offering comfortable accommodation
- Half Board
- Bar & Restaurant
- Fitness room
- Wi-Fi Available
- In an elevated position
- 8 minutes' walk (800m) from the village centre
- Ski bus stop at the end of the drive
- Standard Austrian twins are spacious and have bath or shower, seating area and balcony
- very spacious 2-room family suites sleeping up to 4 have bath, balcony and seating area.
- Singles have shower, balcony and seating area.
- All rooms have separate wc (except single), cable TV, radio, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Traditional lounge and bar area
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Solarium (pay locally)
- Sauna and gym (Free)
- Children's/youth playroom with table tennis
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Buffet breakfast with organic choice
- For guests choosing half board, a 3 course evening meal is served in the hotel's restaurant including for Christmas and New Year
A small village in the Sportwelt Amadé region (access to 860km of piste, 270 lifts and 25 resorts), Filzmoos dates back to Edwardian times, when it was a popular destination with the wealthy crowd from Vienna.
Its ski area is shared with neighbouring Neuberg and covers 32km reached by 17 lifts. It's a friendly and unspoilt spot and its gentle slopes are ideal for novices. The highest skiing is at 1,645m, which drops down to the resort level of 1,060m. Set at the foot of the Bischofsmütze mountain, the area has a good record for snowfall. There is no through-traffic and the après-ski comes highly recommended. For cross-country skiers, there are 30km of picturesque trails.