Superb Location - According to the reviews, quite possibly the best hotel in Ortisei!
- Half Board
- 300m to slopes
- In Resort Centre
- Superb central location, just 1 minute's walk to the ski lifts
- Indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam bath, relaxation area and fitness room.
- Excellent friendly service, well-appointed rooms and good facilities
The Hotel Genziana is a wonderful, traditional Italian hotel offering excellent friendly service, well-appointed rooms, good facilities and a superb central location. It's an ideal choice if you want to enjoy the very best of Ortisei, superb skiing and a high quality hotel.
- central location
- 3 minute's walk to ski lifts
- ski bus stops opposite the hotel
All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, Free Wi-FI, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- lounge/café, bar ad terrace
- children’s playroom
- indoor pool and whirlpool
- wellness area with sauna, steam bath and relaxation area
- fitness room
- extra charge for massage
- free WiFi
- ski lockers
- 54 rooms
- welcome drinks
- buffet breakfast
- 5-course evening meals with a choice of menu, and salad and dessert buffets
- Twice weekly dinner with music
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Close To Slopes
The picturesque old town of Ortisei (1236m) is the principal community and cultural centre of Selva/Val Gardena, of one Italy's most prominent ski areas. It has its own small ski area and is linked with Selva and the famous Sella Ronda circuit, by a free 'ski-express' bus service. The Sella Ronda – a day's outing along a 50km ski circuit through dozens of villages and hamlets and four regions – is itself part of a vast region accessed with the Dolomiti Superski pass, covering an astonishing 1200km of pistes and served by 460 ski lifts. Apart from its outstanding scenery, skiing and local cuisine, Val Gardena is world famous for its wood carving.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Non-Skiers
Good For Snowboarding
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
• Strada Rezia, 111, 39046 Ortisei BZ, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email