Central location on main street just a 1-minute walk to Cretaz chairlift making easy access to the slopes!
- Half Board
- Comfortable Rooms With Good Facilities
- Wellness Area With Indoor Pool, Sauna, Whirlpool And Fitness Area
- Panoramic Position At The Foot Of The Matterhorm
Situated in a panoramic position at the foot of Mount Cervino in a sunny, quiet area, close to the ski slopes and lifts. Just a few steps from the hotel is where you will find many of Cervinia's apres bars, shops and restaurants. The hotel's restaurant offers guests traditional food as well as an extensive wine list. Other facilities include the hotel's wellness area where you can relax after a day on the slopes in the indoor pool and sauna.
Flexible Short Breaks Available.
- Central location on main street
- 1 minute walk to Cretaz chairlift
- 10 minutes walk to Plan Maison cable car and ski school meeting place
All rooms have a TV, telephone and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- wellness centre with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam bath and fitness area
- cocktail bar
- ski room with heated boot rack
- free WiFi in public areas
- continental buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with salad buffet
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
NB: As Cervinia is full of narrow streets, coaches can't get around town very easily. Therefore, when you arrive in resort, you'll be dropped off at a central location in resort. From here, you'll head off on foot to the Hotel Europa, a 5-minute walk away. Make sure you wear some sturdy shoes and warm clothing - it can get a bit snowy underfoot.
Based on the Italian side of the Matterhorn, Cervinia is lift-linked to Zermatt, with 200km of its own runs. Because of its high altitude, it has a long season, great snow and is an absolute haven for intermediates. The slopes are superb for cruising and mileage skiing, while beginners will find masses of coverage. Advanced skiers will need to head over into Switzerland for extended challenges.
Because of its position, the scenery is outstanding and the high altitude gives guaranteed snow from November to May. If the weather holds, you can usually be guaranteed loads of sun as well as long tree-lined runs.
Cervinia is not the most attractive resort and is entirely purpose-built. There are good restaurants on and off the mountain, and a lively apres ski scene in the two. Weekend crowds also improve the atmosphere...
At over 2000m in altitude, it's Italy's highest resort and biggest fully linked ski area. Forget Alpine charm, you come to Cervinia for the convenience and superb ski area!