- Half Board
- 3 minutes away by bus to El Tarter gondola
- Superb leisure facilities
- Free hotel shuttle bus to El Tarter ski lifts
- Excellent standards of accommodation
Quiet location between Soldeu and El Tarter · free ski bus stop outside · El Tarter gondola 3 minutes away by bus · 10 minutes walk to the resort centre.
Rooms: 149 Bedrooms
Rooms for 2 people on half board sharing a room with twin beds, private bath, shower and WC. Single rooms are available at a supplement on request. All rooms can take a third bed and have satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer and safe.
Bar · lounge · indoor pool · whirlpool, sauna and steam room · fitness room · extra charge for massage · games room · pool table · TV room · ski lockers · Internet facilities · free hotel shuttle bus to El Tarter ski lifts · 149 bedrooms · lift to all floors.
Meals: Half Board
Buffet breakfast · 3 course buffet style evening meals with daily salad, starter and dessert buffets · New Year gala dinner included · drinks offer of afternoon coffee from 4.00pm-6.00pm, drinks during evening meals and drinks at the bar from 6.00pm-8.00pm is available to pre-book at a supplement.
The nursery slopes next to the hotel are private and not available to guests. Flip-flops must be worn in the pool and spa area.
- In a quiet location between Soldeu and El Tarter, 3 minutes away by bus to El Tarter gondola with ski bus stop outside.
- Part of the prestigious Hotansa Hotel chain offering excellent standards of accommodation.
- Take advantage of superb leisure facilities including indoor pool, whirlpool, steam room and fitness room.
- Games room with pool table, TV room and internet facilities.
- Spacious yet cosy lounge and bar area and an outside sun terrace.
About Soldeu - El Tarter
Part of the large Grandvalira ski area, Soldeu is a good value resort with fairly reliable snow and plenty of sun. It boasts one of the most highly rated ski schools in Europe and, with most of the pistes catering to beginners and early intermediates, it's a perfect place to learn. For advanced skiers and snowboarders there isn't so much to play with, although you can get a snowcat tow to the Piz de Encampanada for good off-piste. There is also cheap heli-skiing on offer and a decent enough snowpark .
Soldeu ski resort
In the resort itself there's a good selection of eateries at reasonable prices, and the atmosphere is fantastic, far out-charming Soldeu's Andorran relatives. In spite of a less-than-raucous nightlife it is still a lively village, but mostly bar-based.
One of the most popular resorts in Andorra, if not the Pyrenees, Soldeu has a lot going for it.