The best location and facilites in Solden - This one comes highly recommended!
- Half Board
- Perfect location in the resort centre
- 5-Star luxury
- Incredible wellness facilities
- Choice of restaurants
· ideal location just steps from the resort centre · 10 minutes' walk to the ski lift - free shuttle bus stops outside
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV with
UK channels, DVD player, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe, fridge,
telephone and free WiFi. Cots are available on request.
Twin Room (Wellness residence - 30m²) - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, extra sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Twin Room (38m²) - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, extra sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Junior Suite (50m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, seating area with extra sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· spacious lounge with log fire · Restaurant Feinspitz · Marend Stube bar/restaurant · toque-rated Ötztaler Stube à la carte restaurant · wine cellar · library with English newspapers · weekly live music · pillow menu · incredible 3-storey Venetian-themed spa - indoor pool with original gondola, two Finnish saunas, bio sauna, Swiss pine sauna, steam room, tepidarium, brine steam bath, infrared sauna, hot stones, brine grotto, Kneipp basins, fresh air room, ice grotto, St Mark's Square room with relaxation couches, Asian-themed relaxation room with water beds and health buffet · extra charge for a huge range of treatments and massages · 120m² fitness centre · various fitness classes such as pilates and yoga · extra charge for personal fitness assessment · guided ski safari · Nordic walk · kids' playroom · ski room with lockers and heated boot rack · free WiFi · lift to all floors
· welcome drink · generous hot and cold buffet breakfast
with bio-corner · 5-course gourmet evening meals with a choice of all
courses and daily salad and cheese buffets (taken in the Restaurant
Feinspitz) · weekly gala dinners · extra charge for Ötztaler Stube à la
carte restaurant · extra charge for fondue evening in the wine cellar ·
early meals for children available
· Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala meals included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
If you're looking for a holiday that provides both great nightlife and great, high altitude skiing, then Sölden is for you. Après-ski events are plentiful, and the many bars and nightclubs are sure to satisfy everyone. There is a large German and Dutch clientele in Sölden so be prepared to make lots of friends from all over Europe!
Having hosted the Alpine Ski World Cup in 2012, Sölden is a great location for both skiing and snowboarding of all levels. There are 69km of blue ski trails, 51km of red ski trails, 28km of black ski trails and 2km of ski routes. So whether you are a complete beginner, an intermediate-level skier or a daredevil racer, there is truly something for everyone in Sölden. Thanks to the high altitude of the slopes (1,350 - 3,340 m), the Rettenbach and Tiefenbach glaciers, and the artificial snow-making systems covering more than 67% of the slopes, skiing is pretty much guaranteed from October through to May.
Pssst, did you know? Sölden is the only resort in Austria with 3 mountains higher than 3,000m, which are all accessible by lifts or gondolas.
One of the most popular and lively resorts in Austria, holiday makers are guaranteed a great, snow-sure time in Sölden.