Centrally located hotel offering good accommodation, sunny terrace and great repuation for food
- Half Board
- 100m to slopes
- 400m to shops
- In the centre of Les Deux Alpes, just a 4 minutes' walk to the nearest lift
- Wine cellar, onsite sommelier & après bar
- Wi-fi available
- 1 minute’s walk to resort centre
- 4 minutes' walk to nearest lift
- 4 minutes’ walk to ski school
- bus in front of hotel
- 1 minute’s walk to supermarket
All rooms have a flatscreen television, free WiFi, hairdryer and safe. They all have a balcony.
Room service is available.
Twin or double room – sleeps 1-2: twin beds or double bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Quad room - sleeps 4: twin beds, double bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Interconnecting rooms and cots are available free of charge, on request.
- hotel bar and lounge with two fireplaces
- Wellness area with hot tub, steam room, sauna and sports room
- sun terrace
- après bar
- ski room and ski lockers with digicode access and CCTV security
- wine cellar and onsite sommelier
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course dinner with option of a la carte
- lunch bags available for an extra charge
- early meals available for children
- tapas and charcuterie available for purchase at the bar
- Christmas Day and New Year’s eve gala dinners included
About Les Deux Alpes
Les Deux Alpes skiing
Les Deux Alpes is a very popular resort with the Brits. It boasts the largest glacier in Europe (at 3568m)allowing for year round skiing. The biggest attraction for boarders and freestyle skiers, and those that like a bit of pro spotting, is the world class snowpark found at the Jandri mid-station during the winter, and up on the glacier during the summer. Beginners and intermediates are well catered for with some nice motorway pistes. Advanced skiers should head to the La Fee area for testing black runs and to nearby La Grave for some of the best off-piste around.
Anywhere with its own 200km ski area should be on the serious skier's to-do list.
Les Deux Alpes ski resort
The resort itself is quite large and spread out, it does have a very good range of shops and restaurants, plus varied and lively apres ski & nightlife. For non skiers, the hamlet of Venosc with its craft shops and cute eateries is walkable when there's not too much snow, or can be reached by cable car. Childcare is very good, so families are welcomed.
Overall, a lively resort and very popular with the young freestyle crowd and their followers, with La Grave and the glacier particular pluses and Grenoble Airport only 90 minutes away. A great resort if you're on a budget, but with some popular high end choices too. You're guaranteed a fun time in Deux Alpes!