One of the best hotels in Kaprun with an excellent reputation for food and an abundance of wellness facilities!
- Half Board
- Central village location, nursery slopes behind the hotel and ski bus stop close by
- Stylish cocktail bar, lounge with open fireplace, extensive wine cellar
- Free Wi-fi throughout
· central village location · beginner's slopes and children's ski lift located directly behind the hotel · ski bus stop close by
All rooms have hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers,
46" flatscreen cable TV, minibar, free WiFi, safe, balcony and are
non-smoking. Beds are fitted with high-quality pocket sprung mattresses
which are sure to give you a fantastic night's sleep.
Deluxe Twin Room - sleeps 2: King bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Deluxe Twin Room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Box spring beds and extra single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
NB: Box spring beds can be separated (on request)
· indoor pool · 600m² wellness area with sauna, steam room, fitness area and relaxation area with water beds · extra charge for massage · stylish cocktail bar · lounge with open fireplace · extensive wine cellar · free WiFi · children's playroom with toys · children's cinema · lift to all floors · 42 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · après ski snack including homemade cakes (3pm-5pm) · 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad, starter and cheese buffets · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
NB: The Hotel Barbarahof is non-smoking throughout.