Small but perfectly formed!!
- Half Board
- Excellent location
- Right next to ski school meeting point
- Moments from the resort centre
- Studios sleeping 2-4 available
· Located in the resort centre right by the pistes, ski lifts and ski school meeting point · less than a minute's walk to the resort centre
2 people on half board sharing a double room with private bath and WC.
Third single bed; triple occupancy available at a reduction. All rooms
have mini bar, telephone, satellite TV and DVD player.
Type C studios - sleep 2-4: Living area with double bed and 2 single beds in separate bedrooms. Private bath and WC.
• Extra charge for sauna, steam room, whirlpool and massage • Bar and café in hotel • Free WiFi in rooms and public areas • Extra charge for launderette
· Cooked breakfast includes scrambles eggs, Hemendeks and fried bread. Continental breakfast is ham, salami, eggs, cheese and cereal (cornflakes). Bread and croissants with butter and jam. Tea, coffee, juice, milk and water · 3 course evening meal, from set menu. Starter options are salad, soup and San Galen (chicken nuggets with bacon, Mexican rice and mushrooms). Main courses are spaghetti Carbonara, chicken with mozzarella, grilled chicken, Trout, pork skewers all with French fries. Pork steak with potatoes. Selection of curry (chicken, fish or pork). Vegetarian options include spaghetti, margarita pizza, mushroom stroganov and lasagne · dessert is ice cream, Crème Brule, pancakes, apple pie and homemade biscuits and cakes · extra charge for all drinks with dinner ·Christmas and New Year's Gala dinner with live music supplement included in half board upgrade
Guests staying in the Alpin Hotel will collect their hire equipment from the hire shop within the hotel. This excludes guests who book first time ski, first time board, intermediate ski and intermediate board who will collect their equipment from Borosport.
Close To Slopes
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email