Excellent hotel in an enviable location with a good reputation for food!
- Half Board
- Central village location, 2 minutes' walk to the Elfer lift and ski bus stop for the main ski area
- Bar and lounge, wine cellar, and free WiFi throughout hotel
- Spa area with 3 different saunas, whirlpool, steam room and relaxation room
· central village location · 2 minutes' walk to the Elfer lift and ski bus stop · 15-20 minutes' bus ride to the main ski area · extra charge for shuttle bus to/from the Stubai glacier
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV, hairdryer, safe, radio, telephone, spa bag, balcony and WiFi.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and south-facing balcony.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: Separate twin beds are available on request, but please check availability.
· spa area with 3 different saunas, whirlpool, steam room, infrared cabin, foot bath and relaxation rooms · extra charge for spa beauty treatments and massage · bathrobes available · bar and lounge · wine cellar · extra charge for evening babysitting (run by an outside company) · free Wi-Fi access · lift to all floors
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · Christmas gala dinner · New Year’s Eve gala dinner with live music, cold midnight buffet and fireworks included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
About Neustift im Stubaital
Neustift is found in the Stubai Valley and has bus access to the Stubai glacier, one of the biggest and best in the world. It is only a 45 minute drive from Innsbruck and the 'Innsbruck Glacier' pass enables you to use all the other local ski areas, amounting to 130km of unlinked pistes. The local skiing is best suited to beginners and lower intermediates. There are more challenges to be found on the glacier (55km of runs), with long runs for cruisers and some moguls and off-piste for better skiers. Beginners will find a good ski school and there is decent childcare, however the nursery slopes are often sunny and the snow can deteriorate. There are also 100km of cross-country runs to be enjoyed in the valley.
Neustift is a reasonable family venue, with mostly easy skiing, beautiful scenery and plenty to do off the snow.