Chalet Pic Noir, Val d'Isère
Chalet Pic Noir
A stylish new chalet at the heart of this most popular resort, a can't miss!
- Catered Chalet
- Spacious sitting/dining room with log fire
- Close to slopes and resort centre
- No Flights for 20/21 ski season
The most sumptuous four-bedroom, four bathroom chalet in Val d’Isère, in the most perfect location, Chalet Pic Noir (the black woodpecker) will satisfy even the most discerning of skiers and non-skiers. Pic Noir is quite amazing – more like something from House & Garden than a ski chalet. Its kitchen alone is as big as some apartments! The sitting-dining room is spectacular. Full of granite and old timber, with good lighting, modern sofas, a roaring log fire and a
Twin/double (11′ x 11′) with bathroom and wc.
Twin/double (12′ x 10′) with shower and wc. Walk-in cupboard.
Twin/double (11′ x 8’6″) with shower and wc.
Twin/Double (12′ x 9′). A perfect twin/double but with a window onto the hall rather than the outside world, so we sell this room as a single to one person with no supplement. Optional second person pays just half price – see below. Shower and wc. The shower off this bedroom also opens into the sauna.
Bright room (30′ x 15′) with south-facing balcony giving a bird’s eye view over the village centre and beyond. Log fire, TV and WiFi.
Next to Bedroom 4. Please note that the use of the sauna is at your own risk and that of your party members. We cannot accept responsibility for accidents/injuries that occur during the use of the sauna. Children must be supervised when using the sauna.
Second Bed in Room 4
The cost for this bed is half the quoted Pic Noir price if a flight and transfer are required, or 35% of the quoted price without flight and transfer. Extra beds can only be used when one party books the whole chalet.
- Val d’Isère’s newest and best-located chalet
- On the third floor of very smart new résidence designed by architect Michel Covarel
- Spacious sitting-dining room with log fire
- Spectacular views south, east and west from vast balcony
- All bedrooms have en-suite facilities
- Four lovely twin/doubles, the fourth of which is sold as a single with no supplement as it does not have an outside window
- Bring an eighth person half price (in Bedroom 4) when one party books the chalet
- TV with YouTube and Netflix access
- Boot warmers
- Located in the centre of Val d’Isère above the famous former Perdrix Blanche restaurant
- Damage deposit for all bookings
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email