Stylish chalet with access to wellness facilities
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 8
- Ski In/Ski Out Within 100m
- Ski & Boot-Room With Heated Boot Rack
- Wellness Spa With Sauna & Steam-Room
- Free Wi-Fi
The chalet is built into the mountain-side, with the entrance on the top floor and a shared staircase to the chalets, each individually run and hosted. The chalet interiors have been individually designed to offer comfortable and stylish accommodation, with all bedrooms having en suite facilities, hairdryer and some also with balcony.
- Located at the entrance to the Balcons area of Val Thorens
- 300m to the nearest bus stop
- 400m to the resort centre
- 300m to the ski lifts and ski school meeting point
- 50m to the nursery slopes
Chalet LayoutFifth Floor
- Main entrance and stairs leading down to the chalets
- Ski and boot-room with heated boot-rack on the fourth floor
- Entrance to chalet with living/dining area and balcony, wc.
- Internal stairs to the first floor bedrooms
- Room 1 - Twin with shower/wc
- Room 2 - Twin with bath/wc & terrace
- Room 3 - Twin with corner bath/wc & terrace
- Room 4 - Twin with shower/wc
- Please note all rooms can take a cot
- Sun terrace with fantastic views
- High quality chalet apartments
- Wellness spa with sauna and steam room
- Spacious lounge
- Dining area with log burning stove
- Free WiFi
- Ski equipment storage room
- All bedrooms have en suite facilities and TV/DVD player
- Hairdryers are available
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- All baths have hand held shower attachments
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee.
About Val Thorens
Val Thorens skiing
At 2300m, Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in Europe, meaning the resort has a great snow record. Put simply, if there's no snow in Val Thorens then there's no snow anywhere! Forming part of the 600km Three Valleys ski domain, Val Thorens' extended skiing is excellent, with intermediates being particularly spoilt for choice. Advanced skiers also have plenty to play on with big moguls and access to the Maurienne Valley for off-piste adventures. In addition there's an excellent Snowpark to keep freestylers busy. Beginners too can enjoy Val Thorens with several gentle greens and easy blues scattered around the resort. There is no better all-around ski area anywhere in Europe, possibly the World.
Val Thorens ski resort
As the resort is traffic-free and purpose-built, most accommodation options offer ski-in-ski-out accessibility. As well as being Europe's highest resort and part of the biggest linked ski area, Val Thorens has gained a reputation in recent years as a lively apres ski destination. The arrival of the raucous Folie Douce and the slightly more chilled Bar 360 mean that your apres ski party begins on the slopes in mid-afternoon. Back in resort you've got a choice of several bustling pubs, including Europe's highest in the Frog and Roastbeef. If you're still thirsty for more then the Alps' biggest underground nightclub, Malaysia, stays open almost until first lifts in the morning!
It's not all partying though. Val Thorens has developed many facilties over the years, including an indoor leisure centre with pool, extensive shopping, ice-driving, the list goes on!