Good location in this ever popular resort and reasonably priced too!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 39 - 41
- Large chalet - perfect for groups
- Spacious open plan lounge
- Close to the vibrant centre of Val d'Isere
- Children welcome during peak season
• 4 minutes walk to the ski lifts and the Solaise and Bellvarde pistes • 5 minutes walk to the nursery slopes and the ski school meeting place • 5 minutes walk to the resort centre
Lower ground floor:
Lounge with TV, DVD player and pool table.
Entrance and dining area.
First, second and third floors:
Nine twin bedrooms with bath, WC and balcony
Four twin bedrooms with shower, WC and balcony
Four twin bedrooms with bath and WC
One twin bedroom under the eaves with skylight window, bath and WC
One single room with shower and WC
One quad room with a double and twin beds, bathroom with WC
• lounge with TV/video, stereo, DVD player and pool table (DVDs not provided) • free WiFi access in public areas • choice of 20 bedrooms, all with en suite facilities • services of chalet staff who live in
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option • afternoon tea with home-made cakes • 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) • 4 course farewell feast (1 night) • early suppers for children available
About Val d'Isère
Val d'Isère skiing
Val d'Isère is justifiably ranked up there with the best resorts in the world. Lift linked with Tignes, the Val d'Isere & Tignes Ski Area (formerly the Espace Killy) has 300km of varied pistes to please everyone from beginners to pros. A choice of two glaciers, extensive pisted runs for all abilities including tree lined pistes and one of the most modern, efficient lift systems in the world make Val d'Isere a top 5 choice for absolutely everyone! Experts will love the "Face de Bellevarde" piste that looms over the town beneath the Olympic gondola. A permanent fixture on the World Cup calendar, it never gets any easier but the feeling of conquering it is hard to beat!
Val d'Isère ski resort
Val d'Isère has not only world class skiing but also boasts some world class après ski, and charming village centre and fantastic facilities.
The original Folie Douce at the top of the Daille gondola is probably the most famous of Val d'Isère's après haunts but is far from the only one. Cocorico's raucous live music at the foot of the slopes takes things to another level entirely. For those after a more chilled vibe, Banana Bar offers this within easy reach too. For a late night there's extensive choice, the Petit Danois pub in the heart of the village spills out around 1am, with Dicks Tea Bar around the corner to keep you going almost until first lifts!
Val d'Isère' isn't just for party animals, the resort has plenty of high end choices for the more refined taste, plus families are very well catered for. Michelin starred dining can be found, plus extensive facilities. The huge leisure centre was completed in recent years and offers a fantastic off-slope experience!
In summary, Val d'Isère could top the charts - in our view it's the single best ski resort anywhere in the Alps, with something for absolutely everyone.