Available to book with Chalet Bonneval sleeping a total 15/18
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 7 - 8
- High quality chalet apartments
- Comfortable lounge & log burning stove
- Ski storage room
- Wi-fi Available
Set in Le Fornet, one of Val d’Isère’s most picturesque accommodation areas, this charming chalet is approximately four minutes’ walk to the main Le Fornet cable car going directly up to the Col de l’Iseran and Pissaillas Glacier. For experienced skiers, there is also an unpisted track if you wish to ski direct back to the door. Set over three levels, the chalet is comfortable and attractive, featuring a good-sized living-room with log burner and comfy sofas.
- Located in Le Fornet, four minutes walk from the main cable car in Le Fornet
- 50m to the nearest bus stop
- 400m to the ski lifts
- Nearest Lift: Le Fornet télépherique
- Entrance, ski store and heated boot rack in garage
- Room 1 - Twin (separate beds) with bath/shower/wc (eaves bathroom)
- Room 2 - Twin with shower/wc
- Lounge/dining area with comfy seating, log burner, CD player, TV/DVD and balcony
- Room 3 - Single/small double with balcony and shower/wc
- Room 4 - Twin with balcony and shower/wc
- High quality chalet apartments
- All bedrooms with private facilities
- Comfortable lounge and dining area with log burning stove and TV/DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Ski equipment storage room
MealsOffered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee
About Val d'Isère
Val d'Isère skiing
Val d'Isère is justifiably ranked up there with the best resorts in the world. Lift linked with Tignes, the Val d'Isere & Tignes Ski Area (formerly the Espace Killy) has 300km of varied pistes to please everyone from beginners to pros. A choice of two glaciers, extensive pisted runs for all abilities including tree lined pistes and one of the most modern, efficient lift systems in the world make Val d'Isere a top 5 choice for absolutely everyone! Experts will love the "Face de Bellevarde" piste that looms over the town beneath the Olympic gondola. A permanent fixture on the World Cup calendar, it never gets any easier but the feeling of conquering it is hard to beat!
Val d'Isère ski resort
Val d'Isère has not only world class skiing but also boasts some world class après ski, and charming village centre and fantastic facilities.
The original Folie Douce at the top of the Daille gondola is probably the most famous of Val d'Isère's après haunts but is far from the only one. Cocorico's raucous live music at the foot of the slopes takes things to another level entirely. For those after a more chilled vibe, Banana Bar offers this within easy reach too. For a late night there's extensive choice, the Petit Danois pub in the heart of the village spills out around 1am, with Dicks Tea Bar around the corner to keep you going almost until first lifts!
Val d'Isère' isn't just for party animals, the resort has plenty of high end choices for the more refined taste, plus families are very well catered for. Michelin starred dining can be found, plus extensive facilities. The huge leisure centre was completed in recent years and offers a fantastic off-slope experience!
In summary, Val d'Isère could top the charts - in our view it's the single best ski resort anywhere in the Alps, with something for absolutely everyone.