- Chalet Hotel
- Catered Chalet
- Ski & Boot Room With Individual Lockers
- Comfortable & Welcoming Lounge With Log Fire & Adjoining Bar
- Superb Central Location
- All Bedrooms Newly Refurbished In A ‘Modern Mountain’ Style
The hotel's public areas are furnished in an attractively rustic Swiss style and provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with a comfortable and spacious lounge with log fire, where afternoon tea is served, and an adjoining residents’ bar with TV. Your buffet breakfast and evening meals with choice of complimentary wines, are enjoyed in the separate, traditionally-styled dining room.
LocationSuperb central location in the heart of the resort, less than 7 minutes’ walk to the main Medran gondolas for easy access to the slopes, ski bus stop only 50m from hotel.
- All bedrooms with private en suite facilities, cable TV and hairdryer, many also with balcony.
- Some rooms on the 3rd floor are under the eaves and have beamed ceilings adding to their rustic charm.
- All the communal areas offer free WI-FI and there is a lift for your convenience.
- All bedrooms also have cable TV with some English channels, Free Wi-Fi, radio/alarm and hairdryer.
- All floors except lower ground floor served by lift.
- One extra bed possible in some rooms.
- *Basic price applies in suites for 3 or 4 guests; when only 2 guests in room a supplement of £9pppn applies for effectively having a single room each.
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee.
Verbier is credited as being one of the best resorts for advanced skiers, off-piste and après ski. This is not without due reason, as Verbier's breathtaking scenery invites ski holiday makers to enjoy unlimited off-piste and great black runs. There is also a small snowpark with access to bigger and better ones in nearby resorts. Access to 400km of varied pistes, excellent sun and snow records and some year round skiing on the Mont Fort glacier also means that Verbier appeals to most levels of skier.
Verbier ski resort
A high-end resort in every sense of the word, Verbier will keep you entertained for as long as your wallet can take it! Although you can find budget accommodation in Verbier, to truly enjoy this world-class resort you're going to need to loosen the purse strings.
With phenomenal apres ski, great late-night entertainment and huge variety in eating, drinking, retail and wellness, Verbier is one place where boredom is not an option...
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Snowboarding
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Torch Light Descents
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email