This stunning, ground floor apartment sleeps 13 guests comfortably, and has its own driver service!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 13
- Luxurious accommodation
- Dedicated driver service
- All rooms with private facilites
A beautiful ground floor apartment with easy access to the ski area using a driver service.
This stunning ground floor apartment is a first for Verbier as it has never before been available to rent.
Nestled in an exclusive part of resort, the daily driver/shuttle service will ensure that you can access the ski area quickly and easily without the buslting rush of the Medran.
There is a large sitting room area offering a dual aspect view, the galley kitchen opens onto the south facing dining area and 6 stunning bedrooms, all with private facilities, offer flexible sleeping arrangements for up to a maximum of 13 guests.
The Breithorn is fully catered to a very high standard. Facilities include:
- Ski and boot room with heated storage
- Gym, sauna and hammam
- Piste - 4 minute walk providing connection to 4 Vallees ski circuit
- Savoleyres lift station - 5 minute drive
- Medran lift station - 8 minute drive
- Town Centre - 7 minute drive
- Garage parking
- South facing balcony and terrace
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
- TV/DVD player
Breithorn comes complete with champagne and canapés six nights of the week, a champagne breakfast and a dedicated driver service. The concierge service is also on hand to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. Also included:
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne served every night
- Champagne breakfast on your chosen morning
- Gourmet four-course dinner on six nights
- Three pairs of selected wines with dinner
- Complimentary beers, mixers and soft drinks with dinner
- Upgrade list of wines available on request (advance ordering required)
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Childcare available on request
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products
The chalet is in a quiet area and benefits from a driver service.
Good for Groups
Verbier is credited as being one of the best resorts for advanced skiers, off-piste and après ski. This is not without due reason, as Verbier's breathtaking scenery invites ski holiday makers to enjoy unlimited off-piste and great black runs. There is also a small snowpark with access to bigger and better ones in nearby resorts. Access to 400km of varied pistes, excellent sun and snow records and some year round skiing on the Mont Fort glacier also means that Verbier appeals to most levels of skier.
Verbier ski resort
A high-end resort in every sense of the word, Verbier will keep you entertained for as long as your wallet can take it! Although you can find budget accommodation in Verbier, to truly enjoy this world-class resort you're going to need to loosen the purse strings.
With phenomenal apres ski, great late-night entertainment and huge variety in eating, drinking, retail and wellness, Verbier is one place where boredom is not an option...
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Snowboarding
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Torch Light Descents
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email