Stylish hotel in the heart of Davos complete with roof top terrace - the perfect place to relax & unwind at the end of the day!
- Half Board
- Roof top bar
- Wellness area with pool, whirlpool & sauna
- Ski & boot room
- Wi-Fi Available
Set in the heart of Davos with easy access to the slopes, just 2 minutes' walk to the Schatzalp mountain railway and 100m from the ski bus stop for the Jakobshorn and Parsenn lifts.
- Comfortable bedrooms all have shower all have cable TV, free Wi-Fi, telephone, hairdryer, and safe.
- Queen Superior bedrooms are north-facing whilst King Deluxe bedrooms are south-facing with balcony.
- Both can be used for sole occupancy at a supplement.
- Guests can stay on short breaks from 3 nights or more.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
- Set in the heart of Davos with easy access to the slopes, just 2 minutes' walk to the Schatzalp mountain railway and 100m from the ski bus stop for the Jakobshorn and Parsenn lifts.
- An exclusive rooftop bar providing the only spot for breathtaking 360-degree views of the mountains and city.
- Signature brand offerings and amenities including The Sound of Your Stay® music amenity program.
- Ski and boot room
- New 100m2 wellness area with indoor pool, jacuzzi and saunas. Massage and beauty treatments available including an immersive music-centric spa menu (pay locally)
- Non-smoking restaurant
- Safe deposit box
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meal from the à la carte menu
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Dinner service:
One of the first spots in the Alps to be used as a skiing venue and also a 'health' spa, Davos is a large, outstretched town 1 ¾ hours from Zurich by car or 2 ½ hours by train. It has access to 325km of pistes and is linked to Klosters. As a whole, there is something for every type of skier, although beginners don't fair as well. Intermediates have lots of long blues and reds to exploit, while advanced skiers have some good off-piste. The snow is generally good at the higher levels and some fantastic off-piste. What the town lacks for in charm, it makes up for with its fantastic variety for skiers and boarders alike and with the new Parsennbahn railway, access to the slopes is quick and easy. For boarders the off-piste is a major attraction, as is the designated park. Cross-country skiers also have much territory to cover.
The town itself, split into 2 parts, Dorf and Platz, doesn't possess the charm of Klosters, but life off the slopes is lively with 5 nightclubs to choose from as well as lots of bars and restaurants. In addition there are many other things to do apart from skiing. You can take a scenic train ride, use the largest natural ice rink in Europe, visit the winter sport museum, or watch an ice hockey match. On top of that are the great shops and excellent restaurants (on and off mountain).
It is expensive and fur coats abound, however, it does cater for all - if you can afford it.
Good For Non-Skiers
Good For Snowboarding
Great for Mixed Abilities
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email