Excellent hotel with fantastic location, cuisine & wellness facilities!
- Half Board
- Large comfortable lounge & cosy cocktail bar
- Free hotel supervised non-ski children's club
- Spa with pool, sauna, steam room & massage treatments
- Wi-Fi Available
- Ski back to the hotel
- Next to the ski lifts
Two interconnecting wings - Waldhotel (traditional in style) and Chesa Silva (comtemporary alpine style).
Rooms in the Waldhotel wing:
- Double rooms with bath are south-facing can be used for sole occupancy at a supplement
- Standard twin rooms are either south or north facing with bath and can sleep up to 3 guests
- Pine twins have shower and are north or south facing
- Standard Junior Suites are large (42m2) and sleep up to 3 guests with bath and separate shower and south-facing balcony
Rooms in the Chesa Silva wing are on request:
- Standard twin rooms are either south or north facing with bath and balcony
- Suites are large (53m2) and sleep up to 4 guests with bath and separate shower and south-facing balcony
The comfortable, attractively-furnished bedrooms have bath or shower, TV with some English channels, radio, phone, safe and hairdryer. Most rooms are south-facing and have balcony. A double for single occupancy is also available.
- Internet connection
- Room safe
- 1100m² ‘Aqua Silva’ spa and wellness area with indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room (all FREE); solarium, massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Separate 'Spa Salus' (adults only)
- Large comfortable lounge; cosy cocktail bar; main restaurant / dining room with mountain views; show kitchen and gourmet restaurant
- FREE hotel supervised non-ski kindergarten from 3yrs+ (Mon-Sun 10am-1pm & 3pm-21:30pm. Children can eat in the Restaurant Nemo 6:15-7:15pm)
- Pianist daily
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (FREE)
- Ski in ski out
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Varied hot and cold buffet breakfast and 5 course evening meal with choice of 2 different menus.
- Guests have option of fondue once per stay in the Stivetta Stübli restaurant (reservation required).
- Guests receive credit of Sfr30 to dine à la carte at the gourmet restaurant Kachelofa Stübli or in the village at the Aifach Restaurant
- Christmas and New Year 'kitchen party' included.
- Daily complimentary afternoon tea in lounge with piano music
- Welcome drink
- Full option option also available for lunch
- Dress code for restaurants:
Jacket and shirt requested for gala dinners
- Breakfast service:
- Lunch service:
Not included, full board available at a supplement
Options available in the hotel 1200-1400hrs
- Dinner service:
Dinner served 1800 - 2100hrs
Found at the top of the delightful Schanfigg Valley, Arosa is not just a ski resort but also an all-round traditional winter venue. Largely catering for a wealthy but unshowy clientele, Arosa has loads of Alpine ambience and attracts as many non-skiers as slope-sliders. Sitting at 1800m, the snow is very good and the lift system is highly efficient. There are 70km of pistes, largely favouring beginners and intermediates, while experts will have to make do with a few blacks and any off-piste they can find. Boarders are very welcome, although the nightlife might fall short of greater demands. Après-ski is rather sedate, mainly involving good eateries and hotel-based bars. Arosa is a great family venue - in the evenings traffic is banned from the village-centre and a free bus service takes people in and out.
Overall, Arosa is a friendly charming mountain resort that's very Swiss and traditional. The skiing isn't overly demanding, but perfect for learners wanting to have the full Alpine experience.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email