Quality 4* hotel offering a comfortable stay with plenty of wellness facilities
- Chalet Hotel
- Half Board
- Spacious bar & lounge
- Health spa with pool, sauna & steam room
- Fitness room
- Wi-Fi Available
- The hotel operates a Free shuttle bus service to lifts at set times.
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
- 10 minutes' walk to the Sportinia chairlift
- 8 minutes' walk to the resort centre through the picturesque old town
- Twins and doubles have shower, hairdryer, telephone, flat screen TV, minibar and safe.
- Rooms with panoramic views are available at a supplement.
- Superior rooms are larger with jacuzzi bath and balcony.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Spacious bar and lounge
- Free entry to the health spa ‘Regeneration’ (adults only) with salt water spa pool, external plunge pool
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Sun terrace with spectacular views over the valley and mountains
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Steam room
- Fitness room
- Extensive buffet breakfast with hot options
- 4 course waiter-served evening meal with choice of menu plus salad, dessert and fruit buffets
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
Buffet with hot option
- Dinner service:
About Sauze d'Oulx
Sauze d'Oulx skiing
As one of the major resorts on the Milky Way ski area, Sauze d'Oulx offers direct access to the biggest fully linked ski area in Italy, with 400km of pistes. An intermediate's paradise, the area also caters to beginners and advanced skiers, though with perhaps a little less choice. Tree-lined runs around the village are perfect if the weather sets in, and there's also a good amount of higher, snow-sure pistes. An expedition to Sestriere, Sansicario, Claviere and as far as Montgenevre in France is possible on the Milky Way ski pass.
As rough guide, an intermediate would be doing very well to ski 40km daily so the ski area will keep most entertained for at least a week, with enough left over for a return visit next time!
Sauze d'Oulx ski resort
The resort has an attractive, traffic free centre with cobbled streets and traditional old buildings. Further out, things are more functional but choosing a base here means you can avoid the late night noise from the still extensive nightlife scene. Yes, Sauze is still one of the Alps' premier destinations for partygoers and if you like wild apres and nightlife then Sauze will suit you!
A good choice of restaurants with some high quality choices if you're pointed in the right direction by your rep, and if the wild partying isn't your thing then a more relaxed night is still possible here. A great all-rounder that has something for everyone.
Choice of Restaurants
Close To Slopes
Easy Slope Access
Good For Non-Skiers
Good For Snowboarding
Good for Apres Ski
Good for Groups
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Ski In Ski Out
Off-Piste: Very good
Snow Cat Skiing
Torch Light Descents
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email