Excellent Ski-in/Ski-out location with excellent facilities.
- Chalet Hotel
- Half Board
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- 300m to Resort Centre
- Luxurious spa
- Pub with happy hour & regular entertainment
The stylish, 4 star Chalet du Lys enjoys an ideal ski-in, ski-out location just a couple of minutes' walk from the nearest ski lift. Situated in the Stafal area of Gressoney, the hotel has a friendly and informal atmosphere, traditionally furnished and spacious bedrooms and a luxurious spa area which is perfect for relaxing in after a day on the slopes.
- ski-in, ski-out under normal snow conditions via a pathway which may not be suitable for beginners
- 2 minutes' walk to ski lift
- 3 minutes' walk to ski hire shop
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 1-2: Twin or double bed, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin or double bed, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 11 years): Twin beds or double bed, bunk beds (suitable for two children), private shower and WC.
Superior twin room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds or double bed, one or two extra single beds when booked for three or four people, private shower, WC and balcony.
- several lounge areas suitable for reading and relaxation
- TV lounge
- free WiFi throughout
- wellness area with large whirlpool, sauna, steam room, ice falls, emotional showers, salt room and relaxation rooms (flips flops required)- Heated outdoor pool
- extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
- ski lockers
- onsite 'Gordon's' pub open for lunch most days and daily from 4.30pm for après-ski with happy hour and regular entertainment
- extra charge for supervised playroom (9am-4pm)
- 39 bedrooms
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meal with a wide choice of menu · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Close To Slopes
Ski In Ski Out
Both parts of Gressoney, Trinité and St Jean, have access to the Monterosa Ski area. St Jean is a short drive away from the lifts, while you can ski to your door at Trinité. St Jean is the prettier and larger of the two, but Trinité has been described as "a pleasant, friendly little resort with a lot of character", while the "surrounding area is lovely, with great scenery and picturesque villages".
St Jean also has more restaurants, shops and accommodation. Both are good value. Generally, après-ski is quiet in the 2 resorts. This isn't party territory - you won't be able to buy cigarettes anywhere in Trinité, so you'll just have to try this whole “health” thing…
Gressoney has some of the best skiing in the Monterosa (200km of runs). Snow reliability is very good, thanks to the high altitude and machines. There is great terrain for intermediates, while better skiers have access to the excellent off-piste at Alagna. Beginners have lots of good slopes, but they are located all over the ski area and not particularly well-linked. There are minimal queues, due to excellent lifts and good links to Champoluc.
If you should happen to find yourself stuck up in the mountains, there are some great refuges where you can eat and sleep until the next day. Trinité and St Jean are great for accessing fun, varied terrain, while both have different strengths and weaknesses.
Ski In Ski Out
Torch Light Descents
Chalet du Lys
• Località Staffal, 14, 11020 Tache AO, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email