Situated in the old town, Chalet Remparts is good choice for larger groups.
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 14
- Close to towns attractions
Exclusively situated within the walls of the old town of Briancon, this renovated eighteenth century townhouse provides perfect accommodation for large groups.
Sleeping up to 14 throughout seven bedrooms.
The ville Vauban is not only picturesque with its narrow cobbled streets and colourful historic buildings but is packed with bars, restaurants and shops so the evening’s entertainment is only seconds away.
The view from the house is of the Prorel ski-pistes and gondola
stretching up the Guisane valley towards the Col de Lauteret and
The 7 bedrooms are made up of triples and doubles with plenty of space for your storage. Five have en suite facilities and there are another 2 bathrooms for the remaining 3 bedrooms. There isn't a room without character with the historic buildings original beams and walls.
Room 1 - Triple with open view shower and wash basin
Room 2 - Double + 1 single with wash basin and shower room/wc on same floor
Room 3 - Twin with en suite shower
Room 4 - Double + 1 single with en suite shower
Room 5 - Double + 1 single en suite bathroom
Room 6 - Double + 1 single with wash basin and shared bathroom with Room 7
Room 7 - Double + 1 single and shared bathroom with Room 6
Included in your stay:
- Champagne & canape reception the evening of your arrival
- Comfortable chalet surroundings with dedicated & experienced chalet hosts
- Shuttle to and from the slopes 6 days a week
- An impressive menu from breakfast to dinner that will have your taste buds tingling. Whatever your dietary needs are - We cater for all
- Quality unlimited bottled wine served with evening meal
- Customised menu for kids dinner
- Cots & high chairs plus a choice of children's toys
- Warm & cosy sleeping accommodation
- Daily housekeeping
- Quality bed linen to ensure a great nights sleep
- Free WIFI
- IPod/MP3 music system in the main lounge including playlists that will get you revved up & ready to hit the slopes!
- TV/DVD & various DVD's from comedy's to horrors - we'll provide the popcorn!
- Nintendo Wii - To keep all kids aged 3 to 98 happy! Feel free to bring more games with you!
- A selection of board games
- Ski & boot room
Good for Groups
About Serre Chevalier
'Serre Chevalier', home of Luc Alphand, the downhill world champion from 1995 to 1997, is found near the Italian border. Offering indirect links to Montgenèvre and the Milky Way, it has its own 250km of pistes and another 900km available with the Grande Galaxie Pass. The resort itself is very much an intermediates' paradise, good for beginners, and there is still plenty to keep the more advanced skiers happy. More accomplished skiers are best advised to head for Monetier for some good black pistes, or a considerable variety of off-piste terrain. Two-thirds of the mountain enjoys wooded surroundings and, as the slopes are north-facing, they do hold snow. Boarders will find masses to do, particularly those more advanced, with a specialist park and good off-piste.
The overall impression of Serre Chevalier is one of traditional, almost 'provencal' charm, particularly in Monetier. It is an atmospheric venue, of good value and unpretentious, also with a strong French feel. The restaurants serve good local fare, a car is a good option, allowing you to try each village's eateries but there is also a bus linking up the resorts. Briancon is a great destination if you are looking for off-snow activities. Families may be particularly attracted, with a very good ski school and decent childcare provision. Turin and its airport are two and a half hours away.
Briancon has many activities including their famous ice skating ring where the ice hockey team Briancon will play their home matches.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Torch Light Descents
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email