Sleeping just 6 guests the Mattange 6 is perfect for a family looking to be close to all the action.
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 6
- Superb for a family or small group
- Close to town
- Unique townhouse in style
Based in the heart of Chantemerle, Chalet Mattange 6 is the perfect destination for those wanting to be just minutes walk from the lifts. Sole occupancy bookings only.
With views of the famous Luc Alphand run this intimate and unique townhouse is the perfect place for 3 couples looking to explore the Serre Chevalier mountain.
3 double bedrooms with 3 bathrooms and an intimate lounge and dining room.The chalet is in a prime position, with a 3 minute walk to the slopes, restaurants, bars and activities.
Exclusively includes complimentary equipment storage at the base of the mountain.
Included in your stay:
- Champagne & canape reception the evening of your arrival
- Comfortable chalet surroundings with dedicated & experienced chalet hosts
- Shuttle to and from the slopes 6 days a week
- An impressive menu from breakfast to dinner that will have your taste buds tingling. Whatever your dietary needs are - We cater for all
- Quality unlimited bottled wine served with evening meal
- Customised menu for kids dinner
- Cots & high chairs plus a choice of children's toys
- Warm & cosy sleeping accommodation
- Daily housekeeping
- Quality bed linen to ensure a great nights sleep
- Free WIFI
- IPod/MP3 music system in the main lounge including playlists that will get you revved up & ready to hit the slopes!
- TV/DVD & various DVD's from comedy's to horrors - we'll provide the popcorn!
- Nintendo Wii - To keep all kids aged 3 to 98 happy! Feel free to bring more games with you!
- A selection of board games
- Ski & boot room
About Serre Chevalier
'Serre Chevalier', home of Luc Alphand, the downhill world champion from 1995 to 1997, is found near the Italian border. Offering indirect links to Montgenèvre and the Milky Way, it has its own 250km of pistes and another 900km available with the Grande Galaxie Pass. The resort itself is very much an intermediates' paradise, good for beginners, and there is still plenty to keep the more advanced skiers happy. More accomplished skiers are best advised to head for Monetier for some good black pistes, or a considerable variety of off-piste terrain. Two-thirds of the mountain enjoys wooded surroundings and, as the slopes are north-facing, they do hold snow. Boarders will find masses to do, particularly those more advanced, with a specialist park and good off-piste.
The overall impression of Serre Chevalier is one of traditional, almost 'provencal' charm, particularly in Monetier. It is an atmospheric venue, of good value and unpretentious, also with a strong French feel. The restaurants serve good local fare, a car is a good option, allowing you to try each village's eateries but there is also a bus linking up the resorts. Briancon is a great destination if you are looking for off-snow activities. Families may be particularly attracted, with a very good ski school and decent childcare provision. Turin and its airport are two and a half hours away.
Briancon has many activities including their famous ice skating ring where the ice hockey team Briancon will play their home matches.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Torch Light Descents
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email