Offering exceptional value, the Hotel St Martin combines great location, accommodation, spa facilities & reputation for food!
- Half Board
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- Choose from two fabulous restaurants and unwind your evening in the après bar
- Spa with sauna, steam room, massage treatments and fitness room
- Wi-fi Available
The St Martin also has a perfect location on the piste, meaning you can pop your skis on each morning and click them off at the doors at the end of the day. You can head back for lunch at the onsite à la carte restaurant, Le Grenier. It has great local specialities and even better views of the surrounding mountains. Each bedroom is spacious and decorated in a typical Savoyard style, with wood dominating the décor.
- ski-in, ski-out
- 1 minute's downhill walk to the resort centre
- less than a minute's walk to the St Martin 1 lift
- less than a minute's walk to the ESF ski school meeting point and nursery slopes
- 1 minute's walk to the bus station
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe, and are non-smoking. Cots are available free of charge.
Twin room (Tradition) - sleeps 2: twin beds or double bed, private bath, WC and balcony with mountain or village views.
- bar and lounge
- sun terrace and outdoor après bar
- free WiFi throughout
- free internet terminal
- sauna and steam room
- fitness room
- extra charge for massages and other treatments
- ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- laundry facilities
- lift to all floors
- continental buffet breakfast
- 3-course meal with a choice of menu
- early meals for children enrolled in the kids' club
About Saint Martin de Belleville
In many people's eyes, St Martin is the jewel of the famous Trois Vallées – not because of its skiing but rather its traditional architecture. St Martin is easy to miss if you are intent on getting round to all the Three Valleys resorts – it's to the right as you head towards Les Menuires and Val Thorens, after cresting the mountains en route from Méribel. But it's well worth a detour. There are some, wonderful roller-coaster cruising runs down to the village, including Jerusalem which has been voted a favourite run in the whole Three Valleys many times by the pisteurs. Pause for a coffee and push on, or stay for lunch in one of the charming traditional restaurants.
Some skiers like to base themselves in St Martin for the best of both worlds: staying in a pretty village while still having access to the biggest ski area in the world. For a combination of charming surroundings and a huge ski area, St Martin is difficult to beat!
Good For Non-Skiers
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email