Close to the slopes & excellent wellness facilities too!
- Chalet Hotel
- Catered Chalet
- Ideal Piste-Side Location
- Fabulous Large Sun Terrace With Superb Views
- Sauna, Steam-Room & Indoor Whirlpool Spa-Bath
- Skiing To & Almost From The Doorstep
The Alba is a high quality chalet hotel, set over four floors, the bedrooms all have en suite facilities and most have a balcony with picturesque mountain views. The property's open plan dining and living area provides a comfortable place to unwind and from the dining room, guests can look out over the sun terrace with views out across the Meribel Valleys. Guests staying in the Chalet Hotel can relax at the end of a day on the slopes in the spa and wellness facilities.
LocationThe Chalet Hotel Alba is ideally situated just above the main hub of the resort, yet right on the edge of the slopes of the 'Rond Point', a familiar landmark in the Three Valleys. The main piste is just across the street, with a ski-bridge to bring you back virtually to the ski-room door, and our equipment hire shop sits immediately beneath the Alba, so collection, return and any mid-week changes are easily arranged.
- Room 1 - Twin beds, single bed (on request), bath, WC and balcony
- Room 2 - Twin beds, single bed (on request), bath, WC and balcony
- Room 3 - Twin beds, bath, WC and balcony
- Room 4 - Twin beds, bath, WC and balcony
- Room 5 - Twin beds, bath and WC
- Room 6 - Bunk beds, shower and WC
- Room 7 - Twin beds, bath and WC
- Room 21 - Twin beds, single bed (on request), bath, WC and balcony
- Room 22 - Twin beds, single bed (on request), bath, WC and balcony
- Room 23 - Twin beds, bath, WC and balcony
- Room 24 - Twin beds, bath, WC and balcony
- Room 25 - Twin beds, bath, WC and balcony
- Room 26 - Bunk beds, shower and WC
- Room 27 - Twin beds, single bed (on request), bath, WC and balcony
- Room 31 - Twin beds, single bed (on request), bath, WC and balcony
- Room 32 - Twin beds, single bed (on request), bath, WC and balcony
- Room 33 - Twin beds, bath, WC and balcony
- Room 34 - Twin beds, bath, WC and balcony
- Room 35 - Twin beds, bath, WC and balcony
- Room 36 - Bunk beds, shower and WC
- Room 37 - Twin beds, single bed (on request), bath, WC and balcony
- Room 42 - Twin beds, interconnecting twin room (under eaves), bath and WC
- Room 44 - Twin beds, two single sofa beds, bath, WC and balcony
- Ideal piste side location
- Skiing to and from the doorstep
- Lounge with fireplace
- Nearest piste just 20 m away
- Spa and wellness facilities including steam room, sauna and indoor whirlpool spa bath
- Large sun terrace
- Mountain views
- Ski shop on site
- All bedrooms have en suite facilities
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee.
Close To Slopes
Ski In Ski Out
Méribel ski area
Known as the Heart of the Three Valleys, Méribel was founded by Peter Lindsay, a Scot, who developed the first commercial ski resort on the site occupied today. It has grown over the years to become one of the most popular resorts in the Alps with UK skiers. It's not difficult to see why!
Méribel is superbly located for quick access to all corners of the Three Valleys, itself the biggest linked ski area in Europe with over 600km of piste. Méribel provides the perfect combination of challenges for advanced skiers and cruising for beginners and intermediates. Put simply, there is no better ski area anywhere in the world than the Three Valleys and Méribel is slap bang in the middle of it all!
Méribel ski resort
Méribel Centre is the main hub of the resort, where you'll find an extensive choice of accommodation, shops, restaurants and one of the biggest and wildest apres ski and nightlife scenes in the Alps. From the legendary Rond Point (Ronnie) and Folie Douce to get the party started on the slopes before dinner, right through to O'Sullivan's which stays open almost until breakfast time... Méribel has been developed sympathetically over time, the result of which is an aesthetically pleasing resort of attractive wooden chalets.
Further up the valley is Méribel-Mottaret, which offers ultimate ski convenience as virtually every accommodation is slopeside. However don't expect to be able to party in Méribel Centre if you're staying up in Mottaret. Not quite as easy on the eye as Meribel but price and location are the main attractions for staying in Mottaret.
Méribel Village is a charming satellite village about a kilometre outside of Méribel on the road to La Tania. With a piste running down to the village and its own chairlift, plus a bus service that makes the nightlife in Méribel accessible, Village is another great value option for Méribel
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Snowboarding
Good for Apres Ski
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email