Ideal choice to explore the ever popular Les Portes du Soleil region without breaking the bank!
- Half Board
- 500m to slopes
- 500m to Resort Centre
- Good variety of accommodation types available
- Free wellness facilities
- Option to upgrade to half board/ Kitchen available for guest
The Hotel Igloo is a quaint hotel, beautifully styled with a combination of modern and traditional features. It's well positioned almost in the centre of Morzine with the shops, bars and ski lifts close at hand. There i also a small kitchen in the studio.
· cable car, ski school meeting point and resort centre approx. 4 minutes' walk
All rooms include a safe, television and telephone. Cots are available to hire, free of charge, upon request.
Twin/Double Room - sleeps 1-3: Newly refurbished rooms with either two single beds or one double bed, an extra single folding bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Quad Room - sleeps 2-4: Double bed and bunk beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Type B Studio - sleeps 1-3: Double bed, single bed, kitchenette, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Type C Studio - sleeps 1-4: Double bed, bunk bed, kitchenette, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
· Free WiFi access throughout hotel · free sauna, hammam and small gym · ski room with heated boot rack · stylish lounge with open fireplace · lift · 25 bedrooms and 6 studios
· buffet breakfast · optional upgrade to half board with 3-course evening meals taken at restaurant Le Grillon/ Kitchen are also available to guests to prepare their own meals.
Morzine is part of the massive Porte du Soleil ski area. It really does offer something for everyone, particularly for boarders, who can also head to Avoriaz where they'll find a series of snowparks and a giant "ecological park" (loads of natural modules set off-piste between the trees)called the Stash. Beginners will appreciate some of the gentle local runs, which help on those first tentative days.
Morzine ski resort
Before becomming a ski resort, beautiful Morzine was originally a town in itself. This means that there is more to do than in your average purpose-built resort, with a decent selection of shops and more non-skiing activities than you will need in a week. Accommodation is varied in terms of size, age and price.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Good for Apres Ski
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Off-Piste: Very good
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email