Friendly welcome, good hospitality in this centrally located hotel
- Half Board
- Central location in Zell am Ziller
- Stylish sports bar
- Wi-fi Available
The family-run Hotel Neuwirt has been in the Egger family since 1948. The hotel’s located right in the centre of Zell am Ziller with the Ziller river running right next to the hotel. There’s a sleek and stylish design throughout. Modern furniture and textiles provide a comfortable space to relax after a day on the slopes. And the hotel’s popular sports bar is great for grabbing a post-ski drink or keep yourself going until dinner with a complimentary snack, soup or cake
- in the centre of Zell am Ziller
- 15 minutes’ walk or a ski bus ride to the Achterbahn I gondola
- 1 minutes’ walk to the ski bus stop
- 4 minutes’ walk to the bus and train station
- 15 minutes’ walk or a ski bus ride to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin room (18-25m²) – sleeps 1-2: box spring bed, private shower and WC.
Twin room (18-25m²) – sleeps 1-2: box spring bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- hotel bar
- lounge with pool table
- free Wi-Fi
- ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- small library
- Zirbenstube hotel restaurant
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meal
- salad buffet included
- 2 drinks included with dinner (soft drinks, water, beer and house red or white wine)
- complimentary afternoon snack, soup or cake buffet from 4-5pm
- Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
About Zell am Ziller
Zell am Ziller is part of the Zillertal Ski area, which gives access to 455km of runs spread over 12 local domains. There are only 47km of runs at Zell itself and these mostly suit beginners and intermediates. But there is a free train to Mayrhofen as part of your lift pass, so that provides relatively easy access to much more terrain. The town is a touch on the sprawling side, down in the valley (580m). It isn't really a ski resort, but rather a proper market town. It's set in the beautiful Ziller Valley, partially making up for its lack of Alpine ambience.
Overall, Zell am Ziller is a cheaper place to stay, but travel is required to get the best skiing that the Zillertal Valley offers.
Good For Non-Skiers
Great for Mixed Abilities
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email