Fantastic hotel with welcoming atmosphere & high levels of hospitality!
- Half Board
- Central village lakeside location
- Approx. 1 minute's walk to ski bus stop (Market Square)
- Large lakefront sun terrace, lounge, bar and free WiFi
- Fantastic spa area with sauna, steam rooms, whirlpool and fitness room
The White Horse Inn was made world famous by the Operetta 'Im Weissen Rossl'. It is in an idyllic setting, right in the centre of resort, overlooking the beautiful lake. The hotel offers very high standards of accommodation, fine cuisine and attentive service. All rooms are tastefully decorated with a good range of facilities with some offering lake views.
· central village lakeside location · 1-minute walk to ski bus stop (Market Square)
All rooms have a hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, free WiFi, safe, cable TV and minibar.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin room with balcony - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony with partial lake view.
Deluxe twin room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony with lake view.
Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · weekly zither and piano music evening · library and lounge · bar · complimentary tea bar (11am-5pm) · amazing heated outdoor pool set into the lake · large lakeside sun terrace and relaxation area · indoor pool · fantastic wellness area with sauna, steam rooms, whirlpool and fitness room · extra charge for massage and spa treatments · 10% discount on first spa treatment · daily activity programme - may include snow shoe walk, winter walking tour and wine tasting (extra charge may apply for some activities) · 91 bedrooms · lift to most floors · non-smoking dining room · private hotel transfers from the airport
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · champagne breakfast on Sunday · superb 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
Smart dress is required for evening meals.
About St. Wolfgang
Situated in Salzburg's scenic lake district, St Wolfgang is a short hop from Salzburg airport. It's a picturesque village of narrow cobbled streets and tempting cafés, set on the shores of Lake Wolfgang. The ski area of Postalm is a 35-minute bus ride away and offers 30km of runs, covered by 12 lifts. The runs are wide and open and ideal for beginners and lower intermediates.
For more extensive skiing, Gosau is an hour's drive away and includes 65km of slopes covered by nine drag lifts. The area is well supplied with cross-country trails and other activities include curling, snow shoeing, operetta evenings and torchlight walks.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email