Quality hotel close to the resort centre with a good reputation for food and spa facilities!
- Bed and Breakfast
- The ski bus stops 250m away
- Lounge with open fire
- Located 500m from the centre of Kirchberg
· 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre and nearest lift · 1 minute to the ski bus stop · 5-10 minutes' bus ride to the ski school
All rooms have a cable TV, hairdryer, bathrobes, telephone, free wifi and safe. There's an extra charge for slippers.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Large Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower or bath and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · restaurant (non-smoking) · bar · cigar lounge · sun terrace · indoor pool · spa with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation room with tea bar · extra charge for massage and treatments · lift · ski room with heated boot rack
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon snack · half board option offers a choice of 4-course buffet or 3-course à la carte Bistro menu (surcharge may apply for main course) · Christmas Eve gala dinner and New Year's Eve gala dinnner including prosecco, large buffet, midnight snack and live music.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
About Kirchberg in Tirol
Some say that Kirchberg is a smaller, quieter version of Kitzbuhel. The two are lift-linked, but Kirchberg is a resort in its own right. It's a largely unplanned village, lively and crowded, with lots of young Germans, Scandinavians and Brits here to enjoy the nightlife. It's quite attractive and the hospitality is excellent. Prices are generally lower here than some more mainstream resorts in Austria, although they are still comparatively high.
The ski area has an excellent range of long red runs and challenging blacks, as well as some decent blue pistes for the less experienced skiers. Boarders have a specialist park and a half-pipe, while 'langlaufers' have 40km of trails. Because of its link to Kitzbuehel, there are occasional queues and the bus to the lift can get crowded, as well as car traffic in the village. If you want more skiing, you can always invest in the 'Kitzbuheler Alpen' pass, for nearly 700km of unlinked pistes. Accommodation and eating are mainly hotel-based, but there are some excellent mountain restaurants for lunchtimes.
Overall, Kirchberg in Tirol is a good alternative to Kitzbuehel with great nightlife and accommodation.
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email