Good 4* hotel with extensive wellness facilities
- Half Board
- Bar & restaurant
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna & steam room
- Boot room
- Wi-fi Available
Surrounded by the snowy mountain peaks of the Kühtais Mountains you will find the hotel's impressive design. Inside are several homely spaces for relaxation including a large homely restaurant with open fireplace, cozy lounge and modern spa featuring a large pool, herbal steam bath, Finnish sauna, fitness room and treatment room. All meals are served in an impressive buffet style and the kitchen is proud to offer guests a large variety of local and international cuisine.
- Nearest Bus Stop: 100 m
- Distance to Lift: 100 m
- Distance to Ski School: 200 m
- 25m² Austrian twins sleep 2
- 30m² Austrian twins sleep 2-4 and have a seating area and a single sofa bed
- All bedrooms have bath or shower, wash basin, WC, TV with english speaking channels, safe and hairdryer
- Fitness Room
- Sun Terrace
- Boot Room
- Lounge area
- Heated pool (indoor)
- Steam room
- Hot & Cold Buffet breakfast
- Buffet Lunch
- Afternoon coffee & cake
- 4 course evening meal served in a buffet style
- Drinks available in restaurant from 7:30am - 21:00pm (Soft drinks, coffee, tea, cocoa, wine, beer)
- *drinks served at main hotel bar are payable locally*
- (Special dietary requirements such as vegan, gluten free, diary free will need to be requested in advance)
Kuhtai is one of Tirol’s best kept secrets and is excellent for all levels of skiing.
Kuhtai is the highest village in the Stubai Alps and is a paradise for skiers and snowboarders. Situated in such an elevated position, Kuhtai enjoys a long ski season and maintains perfect conditions from the start to the end of season. The village is surrounded by excellent ski terrain enabling you to ski back to every hotel and amenity in the village, ensuring stress-free skiing! Kuhtai is one of Tirol’s best-kept secrets and is excellent for all levels of skiing.
The village is surrounded by excellent ski terrain, allowing you to ski back to every hotel in the village.
There are three black runs and, again because of the resort height, there are excellent off-piste opportunities.
Dominated mainly by red runs and being set at over 2000m, there are often excellent powder conditions at village level.
Kuhtai’s ski terrain is ideal for first timers, so learning to ski could not be easier. Also, the ski school meeting place is situated in the centre of Kuhtai right next to the beginners lift and within walking distance of all hotels.
More than 40km of challenging slopes, speedy boarding courses, seven T-bar ski lifts, one double chairlift and two wind protected quad chairlifts make Kuhtai a boarders paradise.
Most activity takes place literally after skiing with a good number of lively umbrella bars in the village and plenty of huts on the mountains.
Easy Slope Access
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email