Fantastic location & good reputation for food!
- Half Board
- Large rustic lounge & bar area
- Indoor pool
- Children's playroom
- Wi-Fi Available
LocationLocated next to the Hohemut lift and opposite the Kaiserjet lift, 500m from the resort centre.
- Austrian twins have shower, some are larger with seating area.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, safe, radio and hairdryer
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Large rustic lounge and bar area, spacious restaurant, traditional wood-panelled stube, sun terrace & bar
- Leisure area with indoor pool (with view of the pistes), sauna and steam room (Free)
- Children's playroom
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet
- Fondue evening on request
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included
Kuhtai is one of Tirol’s best kept secrets and is excellent for all levels of skiing.
Kuhtai is the highest village in the Stubai Alps and is a paradise for skiers and snowboarders. Situated in such an elevated position, Kuhtai enjoys a long ski season and maintains perfect conditions from the start to the end of season. The village is surrounded by excellent ski terrain enabling you to ski back to every hotel and amenity in the village, ensuring stress-free skiing! Kuhtai is one of Tirol’s best-kept secrets and is excellent for all levels of skiing.
The village is surrounded by excellent ski terrain, allowing you to ski back to every hotel in the village.
There are three black runs and, again because of the resort height, there are excellent off-piste opportunities.
Dominated mainly by red runs and being set at over 2000m, there are often excellent powder conditions at village level.
Kuhtai’s ski terrain is ideal for first timers, so learning to ski could not be easier. Also, the ski school meeting place is situated in the centre of Kuhtai right next to the beginners lift and within walking distance of all hotels.
More than 40km of challenging slopes, speedy boarding courses, seven T-bar ski lifts, one double chairlift and two wind protected quad chairlifts make Kuhtai a boarders paradise.
Most activity takes place literally after skiing with a good number of lively umbrella bars in the village and plenty of huts on the mountains.
Easy Slope Access
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email