Stylish Boutique in Innsbruck Old Town offering an amazing accommodation
- Bed and Breakfast
- Centrally located with a 7-minute walk to the Nordkette lift
- A traditional hotel with five centuries of history
- All bedrooms are individually furnished and unique in design
- Rooftop terrace, onsite restaurant and Pfiffbar
· 5 minutes' walk to the city centre · 7 minutes' walk to the Nordkette lift · 7 minutes' walk to the Nordkette nursey slopes · 8 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK
channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, safe, minibar and air
conditioning, and are non-smoking. Room service, cots and
interconnecting rooms are available for an extra charge.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
· hotel bar and lounge · two sun terraces · smoking lounge · restaurant made up of three parlours · underground vaulted private dining area · free WiFi · sauna · steam room · extra charge for massages and other treatments · lift to all floors · ski room with heated boot rack
· regional continental buffet · optional upgrade to half board with 3-course evening meals - gala meals included
Ski In Ski Out
Innsbruck represents a mixture of two different worlds: the development of a formerly small town to a city and a playground in the Alps. In this 800-year-old town, history and culture meet together: modern architecture, old munuments and buildings, small historic streets, high technology etc. It is a university town, a business convention and sports centre.
Having been twice the battlefield of fights for Olympic medals - in 1964 and 1976 - makes Innsbruck to a winter sports paradise. Moreover, there are many other international sports competitions in Innsbruck each year.
Innsbruck is surrounded by eight ski areas which offer a great variety in terms of altitude (from 900 to 3.200 meters above sea level), ambiance and scenery and therefore assure a truly enjoyable experience to any skier.
Many shopping opportunities, Tyrolean nights, brass band concerts and baroque operas, lederhosen and dinner jackets.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Torch Light Descents
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email