Popular hotel due to proximity to the slopes, offering good food & wellness centre!
- Half Board
- 1 Minute's Walk To The Slopes & 10 Minutes To The Resort Centre
- Friendly, Family-Run Hotel
- Traditional Alpine Style
- Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Centre
- 1 minute's walk to the lift
- 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds or double bed, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds or double bed, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for €20 per night. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
- sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness centre (includes slippers and bathrobe)
- kids' play area
- ski lockers
- internet terminal
- welcome drink
- buffet breakfast with bio corner
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of menu
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Arabba is found in the midst of the Sella Ronda circuit, with a total of 175km of runs. The whole area offers great intermediate skiing, but Arabba is best known for the challenges it provides for better skiers and boarders. There are great steeps, combined with a good snow record and direct access to the Marmolada glacier. You'll also find some of the best heli-skiing in the Alps. It isn't a great place if you are looking for lots of off-snow activities, while for young kids it's really quite lacking. The resort itself isn't exceptional - small and uncommercial, with some reasonable eateries and accommodation. People are really here for the skiing/boarding, though. Après-ski shouldn't trouble visitors too late into the night, with only two venues of note.
Overall, Arabba is a resort geared towards the better skiers/boarders and doesn't offer a whole heck of a lot else. Some have described it as being an Italian Argentière…