A charming chalet-style hotel within 20 metres of the pistes. A highlight of Les Menuires!
- Half Board
- 20m to slopes
- Ski to within 20m of the hotel
- Indoor Adventure Pool
- Friendly chalet-style atmosphere
- Nearest lift: 200m to La Croisette with multiple lifts
- Tuition meeting point: 200m to La Croisette. All tuition is with ESF Ski School
- Resort centre: 450m
Each of the 41 rooms here is cosy (but not small), clad with wood and adorned in Fairisle prints for a really warm and homely feel. Many have views over the mountains and some have balconies to enjoy a morning cup of tea or coffee and a moment of calm. You'll also find luxurious Temple Spa toiletries in each bathroom.
There’s a great variety of room sizes to sleep between two and four people comfortably. Each has plenty of storage for your kit and all are equipped with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and ensuite bathrooms with a hairdryer, heated towel rails, over-bath shower and wc.
- 41 bedrooms
- Salon bar with large open fireplace
- Large restaurant
- Kids’ games room with pool table and table football
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Free use of adventure pool with waterfalls‚ lazy river‚ jet beds‚ sauna and relaxation area with spectacular mountain views
- Fitness room
- Equipment storage room with boot dryers
- Kids' clubs
- Private nanny service available on request
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
MealsBreakfast is a fairly extensive affair with cooked and continental options every day. Your daily afternoon tea of freshly baked cakes and biscuits will be waiting for you when you come in from the slopes.
About Les Ménuires
Beginners are very well catered for and the resort is certainly amongst the cheapest in the pricey Trois Vallées. The skiing is great for all abilities, with particular mention going to La Masse, which offers advanced skiers some excellent blacks and off-piste and very rarely get crowded, unlike some corners of the Three Valleys. The resort itself is functional, no-frills French. There are some good restaurants and bars in the resort and on the slopes, but the skiing is the real reason to be here. With Méribel and the rest of the Trois Vallées on your doorstep, the variety of slopes available is superb. Access isn't bad with the TGV stop at Moutiers only 27km away and Chambéry airport a 90-minute journey.
Overall, Les Menuires provides a great range of skiing both around the resort itself and on neighbouring slopes. And for ten years, to suit this overwhelming landscape, Les Menuires has developed a high-standing accommodation programme over the past few years, with traditional chalets out of wood and stone.