50m from the slopes and shops in Mottaret (price per apartment)
- Self Catering
- Close to slopes and village centre
- Great budget accomodation
In every apartment:
- Equipped kitchenette with hot plates, fridge, oven or microwave and dishwasher
- Bathroom with WC
- Television can be rented locally, approx 40€/week
- Balcony or direct access if on the ground floor
- WIFI access in reception, payable locally
- Bed linen is provided and towels can be rented (approx 6€/person)
- End of stay cleaning can be organised and paid for in resort (from 55€, kitchen area not included)
- Comfort formula (includes beds made on arrival and towels) £14/single and £18/double. Must be pre-booked with Erna Low
- Hotelier Formula (includes beds made on arrival, one linen change, towel change every two days, mid-week and end of stay clean – except the kitchen and washing up) £31/person/week. Must be pre-booked with Erna Low
- Covered car parking is available for approx 60€/vehicle/week, contact the residence directly to pre-book.
Studio 3 persons (approx 18m²): Living room with double pull out bed and one single bed. Please note these apartments are located on the ground floor, have a shower room, not bathroom and do not have only an oven/microwave or dishwasher.
Studio 4 persons (approx 27m²): Living room with four single beds divisible by a sliding partition.
1 bedroom 4/5 persons (approx 30m²): Living room with two sofa beds and one bedroom with either two single beds or bunk beds and a single bed (might be in the living room area).
1 bedroom 5 persons (33m²): Living room with double pull out bed and one single bed. One bedroom with twin beds or bunk beds.
1 bedroom 6 persons (35m²): Living room with two double pull out beds and one twin bedroom.
1 bedroom mezzanine 6 persons (40m²): Living room with two single beds. One twin bedroom and mezzanine with bunk beds.
2 bedroom duplex 7 persons (43m²): Ground floor: Living room with double pull out bed, one bedroom with twin beds or bunk beds. First floor: one bedroom with bunk beds and one single bed.Extra shower room and WC
Please note these apartments are not able to accommodate reduced mobility guests.
Méribel ski area
Known as the Heart of the Three Valleys, Méribel was founded by Peter Lindsay, a Scot, who developed the first commercial ski resort on the site occupied today. It has grown over the years to become one of the most popular resorts in the Alps with UK skiers. It's not difficult to see why!
Méribel is superbly located for quick access to all corners of the Three Valleys, itself the biggest linked ski area in Europe with over 600km of piste. Méribel provides the perfect combination of challenges for advanced skiers and cruising for beginners and intermediates. Put simply, there is no better ski area anywhere in the world than the Three Valleys and Méribel is slap bang in the middle of it all!
Méribel ski resort
Méribel Centre is the main hub of the resort, where you'll find an extensive choice of accommodation, shops, restaurants and one of the biggest and wildest apres ski and nightlife scenes in the Alps. From the legendary Rond Point (Ronnie) and Folie Douce to get the party started on the slopes before dinner, right through to O'Sullivan's which stays open almost until breakfast time... Méribel has been developed sympathetically over time, the result of which is an aesthetically pleasing resort of attractive wooden chalets.
Further up the valley is Méribel-Mottaret, which offers ultimate ski convenience as virtually every accommodation is slopeside. However don't expect to be able to party in Méribel Centre if you're staying up in Mottaret. Not quite as easy on the eye as Meribel but price and location are the main attractions for staying in Mottaret.
Méribel Village is a charming satellite village about a kilometre outside of Méribel on the road to La Tania. With a piste running down to the village and its own chairlift, plus a bus service that makes the nightlife in Méribel accessible, Village is another great value option for Méribel