Ideal choice for the budget-conscious skier
- Self Catering
- 2 Minutes' Walk (200m) To The Nearest Shops & Bars
- Self Catering Apartment
- Ski Room
- 500m to the ski lifts
- 30m to the nearest bus stop
- 200m to the resort centre
- 500m to the nursery slopes and ski school meeting point
RoomsAll apartments have kitchenette equipped with hot plates, oven, microwave, fridge, grill, toaster, kitchenware, dining area, dish washer, tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels (additional charge), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, towels (additional charge), WiFi (additional charge), bed linen and most apartments have a balcony with mountain views (on request).
- Studio Apartment (A4): sleeps 2-4 people (24m²). Living room with double sofa beds and bunk beds in a cabin room
- 2 Room Apartment (B4): sleeps 2-4 people (31m²) Living room with double sofa bed with either a separate bedroom or large cabin room with twin, bunks or a double bed/sofa-bed
- Beds are not made upon arrival, cleaning products are not provided. End of stay cleaning can be arranged locally (additional charge)
- Close to ski lifts, shops and restaurants
- Mountain views
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Cleaning services available (book and pay locally)
- WiFi (€20 per week - pay locally)
- Car parking (€60 per week - pre book and pay locally)
- Lounge with fire place
- Check in time 5 pm
- Check out time 10 am
About Val d'Isère
Val d'Isère skiing
Val d'Isère is justifiably ranked up there with the best resorts in the world. Lift linked with Tignes, the Val d'Isere & Tignes Ski Area (formerly the Espace Killy) has 300km of varied pistes to please everyone from beginners to pros. A choice of two glaciers, extensive pisted runs for all abilities including tree lined pistes and one of the most modern, efficient lift systems in the world make Val d'Isere a top 5 choice for absolutely everyone! Experts will love the "Face de Bellevarde" piste that looms over the town beneath the Olympic gondola. A permanent fixture on the World Cup calendar, it never gets any easier but the feeling of conquering it is hard to beat!
Val d'Isère ski resort
Val d'Isère has not only world class skiing but also boasts some world class après ski, and charming village centre and fantastic facilities.
The original Folie Douce at the top of the Daille gondola is probably the most famous of Val d'Isère's après haunts but is far from the only one. Cocorico's raucous live music at the foot of the slopes takes things to another level entirely. For those after a more chilled vibe, Banana Bar offers this within easy reach too. For a late night there's extensive choice, the Petit Danois pub in the heart of the village spills out around 1am, with Dicks Tea Bar around the corner to keep you going almost until first lifts!
Val d'Isère' isn't just for party animals, the resort has plenty of high end choices for the more refined taste, plus families are very well catered for. Michelin starred dining can be found, plus extensive facilities. The huge leisure centre was completed in recent years and offers a fantastic off-slope experience!
In summary, Val d'Isère could top the charts - in our view it's the single best ski resort anywhere in the Alps, with something for absolutely everyone.