This friendly, family-run hotel offers very comfortable accommodation with the recent addition of a wellness centre!
- Half Board
- Offers very comfortable accommodation
- Free use of fantastic wellness area
- Ski school meeting point is just 150m away
- Infra-red sauna, herbal steam room, relaxation area
· 2 minutes' walk to the resort centre and ski bus stop
All rooms have a hairdryer, satellite TV and safe.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· wellness area with saunas, steam bath, infrared cabin, experience showers and relaxation areas with heated benches and waterbeds · extra charge for massage · four dining rooms (stubes) · bar and lounge · pool table, table tennis and darts · TV room · kids' playroom · ski room and heated boot room · extra charge for WiFi · two lifts to all floors · 76 rooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly 5-course gala dinner
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email