Great choice to stay in Arinsal with a good reputation for traditional cuisine!
- Half Board
- Sunny terrace
- Games room
- Ideal for those wanting a peaceful location, set in a quiet side street
- 200m from the nearest ski bus stop
- 600m from the main gondola
- 400m to the village centre with all the amenities, bars and nightlife
RoomsAll rooms have double or twin beds with bath and shower attachment and every bedroom has a balcony.
Many rooms have extra beds so can sleep 3 or 4 people.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
- TV lounge with pool table
- Ski lockers
- Lounge area
- Full buffet breakfast
- 3 course waiter served dinner
- New Year gala dinner included with drinks from 8pm to midnight
Arinsal definitely attracts a younger crowd, who generally take advantage of cheap alcohol and a large selection of bars and clubs, many of which at the foot of the slopes.
It has an excellent ski school, those looking to learn will find Arinsal absolutely ideal. Forming part of the Vallnord ski area (about 60kms of pistes), there is access to other sectors, Arcalis and Pal. As a beginner, you’ll spend the first couple of days learning the basics on the lower parts of the Arinsal sector, while intermediates and progressing beginners can venture over to Pal in the next valley over, linked via cable car. There you’ll find a selection of wide, tree-lined runs to test your ski skills. Arcalis is accessed by a bus but worth it for the intermediates in the group.
Overall, Arinsal ideally suits beginners and intermediates and those looking for lively evenings. There is good childcare so families are welcome. As the lifts go up to nearly 2600m, the snow is reliable as well.